Isle of Wight festival - James

Very disappointing at Glastonbury. Opened the festival and bored everyone to tears playing songs no one knew in the main. Didn't even do sit down.

Unforgivable not doing your greatest hits at a festival.
Did the same at Kendal Calling last year. Did Sit Down though, a slow stripped down version. It didn't go down well when people were wanting a singalong.

Noel Gallagher needs the oasis songs as much as Liam does in their sets..... Just get the fuck back together. Please

Vocals not what they were. Especially the high notes.

Still canny like.
both comments spot on
as one of their old songs went "because we neeed each other"and they do

noels went all experimental and liams got songwriters slowing down and speeding up old oasis songs with changed lyrics calling them new ,his new one is layla slowed down to 33rpm

5yrs max they will be back together..max...

Noel Gallagher needs the oasis songs as much as Liam does in their sets..... Just get the fuck back together. Please

Vocals not what they were. Especially the high notes.

Still canny like.
I think Noel, in general, has become a better vocalist as the years have gone by. Admittedly, tonight isn't sounding too good, but he can blame the crew. ;)

As much as I love "dead in the water", I'm not sure it's ideal for mid set at a headline festival mind. :lol:

5yrs max they will be back together..max...
I think Liam is clamming for it. Noel couldn't give a Shiney shite.

Last edited:
I think Noel, in general, has become a better vocalist as the years have gone by. Admittedly, tonight isn't sounding too good, but he can blame the crew. ;)

As much as I love "dead in the water", I'm not sure it's ideal for mid set at a headline festival mind. :lol:

I think Liam is clamming for it. Noel couldn't give a Shiney shite.

5yrs time pension fund for both of them
bald and grey haired fkas throwing beer allowa ...bookmark this
££££££££££££££££££££££££££ talks.....

Liams shockwave video :oops:
its like noels last one ,if love is the law
this is so sad.......
what next?? liam gets a french lass with scissors......

Back