Isle of Wight festival - James

Seen them in Manchester in dec on a double bill with the Charlatans . They were excellent but I’d have preferred them on first rather than the other way round.

Seen them in Manchester in dec on a double bill with the Charlatans . They were excellent but I’d have preferred them on first rather than the other way round.
I missed pretty much all of the Charlatans set so I can't really comment on the running order. Never saw James play until 3 years ago but seen them every year since - Castlefield Bowl was great despite the rain. Still making pretty good albums too.

I missed pretty much all of the Charlatans set so I can't really comment on the running order. Never saw James play until 3 years ago but seen them every year since - Castlefield Bowl was great despite the rain. Still making pretty good albums too.

James are bloody awesome.. saw them at both of these gigs, many times in Manchester, Blackpool tower (that was brilliant) and Blackpool express ballroom. Booked to see them at Doncaster race course in August, really looking forward to that as got racing first that I've never done. But great band who do different set lists every single gig.. love em

Very disappointing at Glastonbury. Opened the festival and bored everyone to tears playing songs no one knew in the main. Didn't even do sit down.

Unforgivable not doing your greatest hits at a festival.

Was miffed I didnt do madness when they done hardwick live n think I may be ssme about James, 15 mins from ours n Craig Charles on same day.

Saw Madness for less than a quid at the Mecca in Sunderland many years ago. First song was Night Boat to Cairo and the whole place went up :lol:

Back