Is this the big one...?

Status
Not open for further replies.

any news?

Found some rare stamps mate.

I'm all for searching the cosmos for planet's. But part of me is struggling with why we are putting so much time effort and money in expanding the number of planets we found. Especially as we will never be able to visit them with man or unmanned ships

Imo we should be exploring our own solar system by now and should be putting all our efforts in this. As once we do make the solar system our back yard then we can start to look beyond. We are so far behind where we should be it's unbelievable. Why haven't we experimented with current future propulsion systems in space yet?

I hope we're sending scouts now. Can't miss out on what is sure to be some incredible untapped talent.

Give ower. We've only just realised that theres other countries for us to go and scout in man. Although the horse and cart transportation needs some tweaking for foreign ventures

Found some rare stamps mate.

I'm all for searching the cosmos for planet's. But part of me is struggling with why we are putting so much time effort and money in expanding the number of planets we found. Especially as we will never be able to visit them with man or unmanned ships

Imo we should be exploring our own solar system by now and should be putting all our efforts in this. As once we do make the solar system our back yard then we can start to look beyond. We are so far behind where we should be it's unbelievable. Why haven't we experimented with current future propulsion systems in space yet?
Que ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back