Is this now a club in crisis?

I expected to get knocked out of the League Cup eventually- but not by bloody Oxford.
I didn't want to progress in the Checkatrade or whatever the fucka is called - but fuck me, knocked out by Scunthorpe?
Realistically we were never going to win the FA Cup - but for Gillingham to knock us out in the first round proper?

If we don't beat Coventry on Saturday I really fear for the long-term future of this club.

Truth is... until we turn this form around we are fucked. Simple as that really! There is only so long we can keep going being this shit.

I wouldn't go as far as crisis..we have a shit team..shit squad..shit manager..shit owners and were in a shit league..but @Grumpy Old Man said last week that he wasn't remotely worried about this 'loan' thing and he seems to know the crack..we're just shit not a crisis...yet.

The loan isnt the issue, the fact they secured such a Fookin piddly amount against the klerb Fookin is...

I expected to get knocked out of the League Cup eventually- but not by bloody Oxford.
I didn't want to progress in the Checkatrade or whatever the fucka is called - but fuck me, knocked out by Scunthorpe?
Realistically we were never going to win the FA Cup - but for Gillingham to knock us out in the first round proper?

If we don't beat Coventry on Saturday I really fear for the long-term future of this club.

No.

Too right we're in crisis, especially when you hear the manager say "We needed spirit first and foremost and we got that".
Is this bloke for real, if that was spirit I really really fear for the future.

We might not be in a crisis off the pitch but I don‘t doubt we’re in one on it.

Losing to Leicester’s kids, hammered off 4th division Scunthorpe, out of the two major cup competitions to the footballing super powers of Oxford and Gillingham.

No shots on target, nothing in the way of meaningful chances being created, players looking lost or worse completely disinterested.

Things have been bad before but we’re setting new lows every week.

Out of all the cups at the earliest point in our history and playing awful football in League One. I'd say that's a crisis. It's one all of our own making too.

Back