Is this now a club in crisis?

And you know this how?

I don't for sure, but it's a logical conclusion. What reasons do FPP, a new company with £1 share capital to its name, have to lend a relatively small amount to a L1 club? Except in the context of possible wider involvement in the medium to long term, it makes no sense whatsoever. So far as security is concerned, I have secured owners' loans before now.

This.

Win the next two and we'll forget all about the cups, and start to relax.

Lose, however, and we are in crisis.
Personally feel we will lose saturday quite convincingly as well.
A gradual acceptance that we are now merely a middle of the road division 3 side with a fossil as manager and players that laugh at us.

This.

Win the next two and we'll forget all about the cups, and start to relax.

Lose, however, and we are in crisis.
I've seen nothing in our last half dozen games that suggests we will win the next two. We've hardly had a shot on target against absolute shite.

The loan isnt the issue, the fact they secured such a Fookin piddly amount against the klerb Fookin is...
A month ago, everyone was desperate for FPP to take over the club.

Instead they’ve loaned the holding company money and if they default on payments then FPP automatically get to take over the club.

Other than the takeover not happening now, I’m not sure what the problem is.

SD stood and watched the Charlton fans celebrate and inhaled the disappointment iirc. Said it was that sobering he never wanted to experience it again and was desperate to deliver success.

Then he went on persist with Ross who lets be honest, threw last season and the final and also brought in shite at the same time as spending as little as possible.

A few month later he has the chance to bring in a new manager and choses Phil Parkinson.

He learned fuck all watching Charlton celebrate and will probably learn fuck all from the current situation. We need football people running the club, not rich football fans.

A month ago, everyone was desperate for FPP to take over the club.

Instead they’ve loaned the holding company money and if they default on payments then FPP automatically get to take over the club.

Other than the takeover not happening now, I’m not sure what the problem is.
Maybe the fact that the people who would take over are happy to see it run on a shoestring with the potential upside for them that they get a distressed asset very cheaply. That might be the problem

As long as GOM isnt worried I’ll relax

He obviously doesn’t watch our games then. We are a disaster on the pitch...that is undeniable.
Maybe the fact that the people who would take over are happy to see it run on a shoestring with the potential upside for them that they get a distressed asset very cheaply. That might be the problem

And no one has any idea what their plans would be for the asset that they would inherit.

Last edited:

Back