Is this now a club in crisis?

Showing signs of improvement performance-wise, another clean sheet well earned, January window about to open with manager and owner alike talking about bringing in improvements to the squad, new scouting network, new staff behind the scenes, new investors giving us money to spend...

Things could be so much worse.
We’ve won 2 in 14. And sliding down the league. That’s funny improvement

Showing signs of improvement performance-wise, another clean sheet well earned, January window about to open with manager and owner alike talking about bringing in improvements to the squad, new scouting network, new staff behind the scenes, new investors giving us money to spend...

Of course you're right, but on the flip side, we could be one hell of a lot better off. No matter how you try and dress it up, we're in awful form. I said it a while ago, this next transfer window will be one of the most, if not the most, important windows in the history of the club. Get it wrong, and we'll be becalmed in this division for god knows how long.

Of course you're right, but on the flip side, we could be one hell of a lot better off. No matter how you try and dress it up, we're in awful form. I said it a while ago, this next transfer window will be one of the most, if not the most, important windows in the history of the club. Get it wrong, and we'll be becalmed in this division for god knows how long.

Of course things could be better. Like I said, there's a lot of middle ground between "rosy" and "crisis".

Could they fuck

Back