Is there more to this than we know?

Serious question, not trying to be some conspiracy nut job (although this may sound like it) but does anyone think there’s a chance that there could be more to this than we know?

With the furlong pay and declaring what you earn etc, Will this make it a lot harder for people to fiddle the tax system in future? Bring permanent tax changes. If we move more to a cashless society, this would bring in millions in extra tax.
Tracking and tracing apps on your phone, giving details when going to the pub. Easier for the police/less trouble.
is it a way of gaining greater control over certain things?
The numbers go down when the government want people back to work, there’s stories of deaths being wrongly attributed to C-19.
I bet some of the above will change permanently and be around long after Covid.

On the other hand could it have came from a lab in China? when big western businesses hit financial trouble due to the economic impact the Chinese step in and buy it, more power over the west for China. Wars aren’t fort on the battle field anymore.

Most likely it’s genuinely just a pandemic which originated as we are told but I do like a good conspiracy thread :lol:

Serious question, not trying to be some conspiracy nut job (although this may sound like it) but does anyone think there’s a chance that there could be more to this than we know?

With the furlong pay and declaring what you earn etc, Will this make it a lot harder for people to fiddle the tax system in future? Bring permanent tax changes. If we move more to a cashless society, this would bring in millions in extra tax.
Tracking and tracing apps on your phone, giving details when going to the pub. Easier for the police/less trouble.
The numbers go down when the government want people back to work, there’s stories of deaths being wrongly attributed to C-19.

On the other hand could it have came from a lab in China? when big western businesses hit financial trouble due to the economic impact the Chinese step in and buy it, more power over the west for China. Wars aren’t fort on the battle field anymore.

Most likely it’s genuinely just a pandemic which originated as we are told but I do like a good conspiracy thread :lol:

I’ll start with your first point but what’s wrong with the government ensuring everyone pays the taxes they owe

I’ll start with your first point but what’s wrong with the government ensuring everyone pays the taxes they owe

nothing wrong at all, maybe the government will use this as an opportunity to change the system, make it fairer. I’d like to see people pay the correct tax as I’ve always been PAYE so I’ve always payed the right amount.
Its a hell of a payout by the government to potentially get a bit extra tax back in.
oh and it came from a lab in wuhan

see point 2 :lol: I think that’s most likely.

no

What a load of codswallop.

Don't forget it does the most damage to the elderly and frail. China has a problem with an aging population.

fought

Back