Is there bother in Edinburgh?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Re: I want to go home.

You sound like someone who hasn't experienced other cities.

I'm in London on a regular basis for both work and pleasure.

Perhaps you should get out more in London then. It's a quality city. Maybe you're just a dullard.

You sound like someone who hasn't experienced other cities.

I'm in London on a regular basis for both work and pleasure.

Been to Rome, New York, Amsterdam, Barcelona, Paris to name a few, and there's nowhere that's impressed me more than London.

So what else is there to say then? I know you like arguing but f***ing hell son. It is clearly the case here.

Or how about some pissed up daft lads were out looking for trouble, it had no bearing on anything that has happened previously and they just decided to attack Sunderland fans?

Or how about some pissed up daft lads were out looking for trouble, it had no bearing on anything that has happened previously and they just decided to attack Sunderland fans?

Yeah, righto.
I suppose they set about Irish rugby fans before that?

Been to Rome, New York, Amsterdam, Barcelona, Paris to name a few, and there's nowhere that's impressed me more than London.

Same mate. I haven't been to NY though.

London is fantastic. I can imagine it would be a cracking place to live.

Yeah, righto.
I suppose they set about Irish rugby fans before that?

You know no more than I do and that's fuck all. Unsure why you'd jump to such a conclusion.

Why not actually tell us why you disagree, rather than just a few smiley fellows?

Because London isn't the only place that has shed loads of History, old and new architecture, parks, art, museums, night life, music, plays and a list that goes on and on unlike anywhere else in the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back