Is there bother in Edinburgh?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: I want to go home.

What absolute bollocks, London has everything Edinburgh has and way more on top. Edinburgh's a fantastic place to visit granted but London is one of the best cities if not the best city in the world

What's the water taste like in London?

What absolute bollocks, London has everything Edinburgh has and way more on top. Edinburgh's a fantastic place to visit granted but London is one of the best cities if not the best city in the world

Better than Newcastle!? Like shite :roll:

this ^
I was half funny when we sung it down Blackpool, but its every away game, no matter who we play and its really starting to boil my piss.

Does it also annoy you when people sing 'My Garden Shed' at Old Trafford, The Emirates etc?

behave man :lol::lol:

Does it also annoy you when people sing 'My Garden Shed' at Old Trafford, The Emirates etc?

No but it does at Eastlands and Anfield and its not funny or ironic, just embarrasing

How come we are playing Hibs when the Jocko season has already kicked off? Seems a bit daft. Fair enough some games are off cos of Europa League, but even so.

It's because the SFA moved the start of the season forward after the clubs had already arranged friendlys. Rangers are playing Chelsea today as well & Celtic were in a tournament last weekend!

behave man :lol::lol:

Of course it is, it has everything. History - shed loads, old and new architecture - shed loads, parks - shed loads, art - shed loads, museums - shed loads, night life - shed loads, music - shed loads, plays - shed loads, the list goes on and on unlike anywhere else in the world.

Of course it is, it has everything. History - shed loads, old and new architecture - shed loads, parks - shed loads, art - shed loads, museums - shed loads, night life - shed loads, music - shed loads, plays - shed loads, the list goes on and on unlike anywhere else in the world.

you're killing me man :lol::lol:

has it got any sheds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back