Is there anything better?

Enjoy the game Paddy, what we'd all like to know is, does Craigavon Moira butchers open and serve a full English breakfast on a Sunday over there on the British side of Ireland mate?

Gweedore leading XMG as we stand, cruising nicely.
Few of the lads here might be Cross fans, might have ‘lifted off, from the GAA pitch, I suppose.

Now I know fcuk all about Craigavon,but given its ,I believe, close to Portadown, I would doubt that anything is open on a Sunday.

I tend not to go near that fcuking kip, Southern car reg wouldn’t be too popular in ‘Portidown’

Fcuker could be torched.

Plenty of butchers open down in the free part of the island, bacon ribs in JCs are nice and juicy.

Anyway XMG gone out of the Ulster Championship, thank fcuk, gan on the Gweedore.

Scotstown vs Gweedore in the final.

Is there a stipend for the role of “Irish Correspondent” on the site ?

Maybe the Roger dude might throw a few ‘pound’ my way.

Tarmacing is not as popular, all brickwork now.:cry:

Gweedore leading XMG as we stand, cruising nicely.
Few of the lads here might be Cross fans, might have ‘lifted off, from the GAA pitch, I suppose.

Now I know fcuk all about Craigavon,but given its ,I believe, close to Portadown, I would doubt that anything is open on a Sunday.

I tend not to go near that fcuking kip, Southern car reg wouldn’t be too popular in ‘Portidown’

Fcuker could be torched.

Plenty of butchers open down in the free part of the island, bacon ribs in JCs are nice and juicy.

Anyway XMG gone out of the Ulster Championship, thank fcuk, gan on the Gweedore.

Scotstown vs Gweedore in the final.

Is there a stipend for the role of “Irish Correspondent” on the site ?

Maybe the Roger dude might throw a few ‘pound’ my way.

Tarmacing is not as popular, all brickwork now.:cry:
Sleep now, a deep sleep.

Enjoy the game Paddy, what we'd all like to know is, does Craigavon Moira butchers open and serve a full English breakfast on a Sunday over there on the British side of Ireland mate?

Never heard of a Butchers serving a full English anyday anywhere.
Is it an Irish thing ?

Back