Is there anyone in favour of sticking with Parkinson?

The only way he can turn it around is by being heavily backed in January. That would basically mean we are writing off 4, poss 5, matches before the new faces are in. Doncaster - in particular - could be horrible for all involved.

Imo, at best he has a 50/50 chance of surviving till Sat. Defeat against Blackpool and Phillips will be in ahead of Bolton to improve the attendance and pay for Parkinson’s severance.

If we win on Sat, he will get the Bolton and Doncaster games to prove himself

Because it’s a route back to the big time. We aren’t Portsmouth, we are a club with a huge fan base and premier league infrastructure. Yes you would question his sanity if he went to a small dilapidated club such as Pompey but we are a different club altogether

Yeah, you're a club further down the league and with much worse form. Very different prospect.

None of us are big clubs. Big clubs don't play in League One. Right now, Bournemouth is a massive club relative to Sunderland.

This guy is dreadful but doesn’t justify keeping Ross he blow it big time from a great position with negative tactics. Were giving a goal in the playoff final but still couldn’t see it out. Seemed a nice man but out of his depth for me.

True mate but, guess what, we can't get anyone better.

Yes, give him the chance of one transfer window. He was very close to being sacked at Bradford, they stuck by him and he turned it around.

Giving him money in January could set us back even further. I genuinely think even if he turned it round and took us up, he’d be so poor at the level above that we’d be straight back down and lumbered with a worse squad than the start of last season.

It pains me deeply that he’s in charge of my football club, he even seems a bit of a wanker tbh

Me 100%

Has done it before, has not had time to get players required for his system. Alternatives are too expensive. Quite simple really.

Prove he won't? You love a sacking - it's almost as important as a hard tackle in Sunderland.

What has he done thus far to suggest he will? Shall I answer that for you?

Back