Is there anyone in favour of sticking with Parkinson?

It’s sometimes difficult to gauge fan opinion accurately when you look at twitter and rtg but I’m curious if anyone would stick with PP and if so, why?

We have a chap who chose him as the standout candidate. He obviously is not of the mindset to be able to identify what is required.

Would cost the club lots of money and we would look a bit daft.

I dont think hoping for bounces is conducive to a well ran football club. Also, the probable upside is the play offs at best, whats the point when we are so badly prepared for it?

Parkinson is not the right man, never will be, but sacking him, I dont know.

There are several concerning reasons why I think it has to be in the best interest to get shot ASAP:
He has made an average team look like a complete bunch of amateurs. You can blame players of course but if they don't buy in to a manager then the quickest solution is replace the manager.
He seems to not realise you have to play to the players strengths. For all we are weak as piss, punting long balls aimlessly up to Grigg will not work. Failure to see that and address it either in training or during games is extremely worrying.
Due to above I am not sure I trust him to spend any cash wisely.
We have to address this slide and he shows no signs whatsoever of doing so.

We are fucked though as apart from the money supposedly available we have people in key positions who's track record so far inspires no confidence in improving our recruitment. What an absolute pile of shite.

I’m a firm believer that any manager should be afforded at least one transfer window to see if he can make an impact. It isn’t his fault that he was brought in at the wrong time and has had to struggle through with someone else’s squad.

Having said that, his line up on Saturday was enough for me to make my mind up firmly that this fella isn’t going to have any positive impact on the squad even with a handful of his own players brought in. Would love him to turn it around, but can’t see it.

There are several concerning reasons why I think it has to be in the best interest to get shot ASAP:
He has made an average team look like a complete bunch of amateurs. You can blame players of course but if they don't buy in to a manager then the quickest solution is replace the manager.
He seems to not realise you have to play to the players strengths. For all we are weak as piss, punting long balls aimlessly up to Grigg will not work. Failure to see that and address it either in training or during games is extremely worrying.
Due to above I am not sure I trust him to spend any cash wisely.
We have to address this slide and he shows no signs whatsoever of doing so.

We are fucked though as apart from the money supposedly available we have people in key positions who's track record so far inspires no confidence in improving our recruitment. What an absolute pile of shite.

Agreed. Our players are under pressure as it is to perform but, when he's getting them to do things they know aren't going to work then there's only going to be one outcome.
The Manager is making these look worse than they are by having them play this ridiculous punt upfield game and it's coming straight back at them.

Problem ive got is i didnt want him neither did anybody.His team selection and tactics are making me ill .Thing is i would feel happier if i knew what players are on this list,as this is shitty ross team.Remember him the one less than 8 wks ago we hounded quite rightly out of our club.Supposedly 5 lined up on for jan obviously we arnt gonna get to know until its almost done.I also dont know what his record is like on transfers either .So noway am i happy with situation as it is but just have a real uneasy feeling if he is bladdered before getting a chance to bring a few in and chasing some of ross shits

Half-hourly and my heart sinks when there's nothing
You’re wasting your time mate, it ain’t going to happen. This lad in charge is weak, and his only concern seems to be the finances. I’m not sure we have the money to pay up his contract, unless there is something written in the contract on a more fitting payout if he was to be sacked.

Last edited:

Back