Is there a problem with image hosting?

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Lexingtongue

Seems like most images show up as broken links these days unless you click the reply button and then they show up thereafter? Any ideas what's behind this, Roger?

Seems like most images show up as broken links these days unless you click the reply button and then they show up thereafter? Any ideas what's behind this, Roger?
I'm also having problems uploading images to my media folders and linking previous images already in there to new posts. Any idea if there's a problem @Roger ?

If it is imgur, they have blocked "hotlinking" from RTG presumably due to the volume of traffic. When you open a new window that will be fine.

Also see this as your browser may be blocking "insecure" content with RTG now being a "secure" site.

I'm also having problems uploading images to my media folders and linking previous images already in there to new posts. Any idea if there's a problem @Roger ?

It looks like there is a problem. The thumbnails hosted locally on the RTG servers are loading ok, but the larger images themselves hosted on Amazon aren't - I am investigating now.

Try again now and let me know how you get on

Last edited:
It looks like there is a problem. The thumbnails hosted locally on the RTG servers are loading ok, but the larger images themselves hosted on Amazon aren't - I am investigating now.

Try again now and let me know how you get on
That's working now. Cheers :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back