Is there a new channel that doesn't have wall to wall wedding?

I'm absolutely bastard sick to death of it. Good luck to them, but honestly who gives that much of a toss about two posh people none of us will every know personally doing something thousands of people do every day. It's mostly mad old bastards waving flags and having tea parties etc. They all look like they've got a tile off, whereas most people that don't look completely deranged couldn't give a flying fuck about it.

:lol::lol:

I'm f***ing fed up of it

People camping overnight.....

f***ing hell stop the world I want to get off!

Only if you already have a home and are wrapped in a union jack flag.

If you're homeless and wrapped in a tatty sleeping bag, you're not allowed to join in and have to move on.

Only if you already have a home and are wrapped in a union jack flag.

If you're homeless and wrapped in a tatty sleeping bag, you're not allowed to join in and have to move on.

They have been moving the homeless on while allowing idiots to sleep out?

That is awful.

If you want, I can give you a dispassionate list of plane crashes, terrorist attrocities, and what politicians said what hypocritical things every so often. And round it off with a funny story about a dog that can say "sausages".

Switch the TV off man.
This.

It’s a beautiful day. I’m planning on clearing that cacky patch down the bottom of the garden, mebbes go for a stroll down by the river before chilling watching my new baby golden orfe in their new surroundings in the pond.

Those up home have got beaches, riverside walks, woodland, hills a-plenty on their doorstep. There’s pubs with cracking ales and food. Unless you’re poorly, why sit inside on such a lovely day watching telly?

Back