Is there a new channel that doesn't have wall to wall wedding?

Just so I can enjoy my breakfast watching some proper, real news rather than this banality that exists just for the sake of it. Cheers.
They are just as bad all over the world it seems--fuckas need to get a life:lol:
Bet even that git Juncker is glued to it for his fix despite him saying we dont matter anymore:lol::lol:

out here in UAE at it full time and got a friend out in Germany who is obsessed just like German tv. Didnt do facebook before I came out here but do now as useful for keeping up with whats going on with family and friends but at least 50% of that is wedding stuff ffs:lol::oops::lol:

Can't wait for the bairn to get up so she can put Shimmer and Shine on or My Little Pony. I'd look a bit daft sitting watching one of those by myself.

Never heard the Royal Wedding mentioned this morning, watching recorded sh!t on catch up, off out to Tynemouth market shortly ( hopefully nowt wedding associated there) gan shopping with the better half this afternoon back in time for start of the Cup Final (kick off not pre game guff) might do a Chinese tonight then off to kip and not a ginger marrying a Native American or a corgi in sight.

I'm absolutely bastard sick to death of it. Good luck to them, but honestly who gives that much of a toss about two posh people none of us will every know personally doing something thousands of people do every day. It's mostly mad old bastards waving flags and having tea parties etc. They all look like they've got a tile off, whereas most people that don't look completely deranged couldn't give a flying fuck about it.

Back