Is there a more annoying group of people in the world....

motorbike blokes. might not bother people who don't ride motorbikes, but every time they see out on my bike, or mention i've been out on my bike, its a barrage of bike related boring nonsense. 'i used to have a XYZ 740 with the blah blah blah valve and the triple exhaust' nee one gives a fuck
Nee body gives a fuck about anything apart from that group of people. E.g. Nee body cares about bikes but people who care about bikes. Substitute any group for bikes and bikers - it works. Nee body cares about ya new wheels/car/conservatory/job/wife and so on. IMHO obviously.

Nee body gives a fuck about anything apart from that group of people. E.g. Nee body cares about bikes but people who care about bikes. Substitute any group for bikes and bikers - it works. Nee body cares about ya new wheels/car/conservatory/job/wife and so on. IMHO obviously.

of course, but there are certain groups of people that no matter how much you try, the conversation cannot be diverted onto any other subject. and its usually not even a conversation, rather a one-way rant

of course, but there are certain groups of people that no matter how much you try, the conversation cannot be diverted onto any other subject. and its usually not even a conversation, rather a one-way rant

That must be the worst thing about being someone who doesn't like football.

The only time I can remember when that rule didn't apply was when Choppers came out, everybody gave a fuck when you rode one of those bad boys past.

Blokes on holiday with their lass sat in a football top to alert other blokes he’s ready to chat about football as it’s the only thing he’s confident about.

I’ve noticed this phenomenon before. Bloke sat in a boro top in Cancun. First day there sat at the pool. Walked past and nodded at me so nodded back. Sat watching him the whole time he had his eye and the bar and me. As soon as I went to the bar he was away over and within seconds asking who I supported. Told him I liked tennis and polo. Never bothered me again but seen him the same night with a bloke in a wolves top.

Blokes on holiday with their lass sat in a football top to alert other blokes he’s ready to chat about football as it’s the only thing he’s confident about.

I’ve noticed this phenomenon before. Bloke sat in a boro top in Cancun. First day there sat at the pool. Walked past and nodded at me so nodded back. Sat watching him the whole time he had his eye and the bar and me. As soon as I went to the bar he was away over and within seconds asking who I supported. Told him I liked tennis and polo. Never bothered me again but seen him the same night with a bloke in a wolves top.

"Tennis" and "Polo" are code words aren't they?

Anti Capitalists who denounce capitalism on their IPhone whilst drinking a starbucks soy latte
Tidied

Thats the point, she wasn't posh totty. She's as average as they come, and has started volunteering at a riding school last year because she learned to ride as a kid. But somehow thinks that this makes her superior and that everyone should be amazed and impressed that she can ride a horse. Boring as fuck
If they've always ridden horses they tend to have arses you could bounce a coin off.
Pics?

Last edited:
People who upload onto Facebook details of their recent run...route taken, distance, calories burned etc etc.
Know people who do this...they're 40-something grown men too, apparently

Doubly annoying if they use the word "Only"
"Only did 10miles today" or "took it easy and only did 7 miles"

Also if they go into details about the weather conditions or a particular hill that was hard. No one cares!

Back