Is there a more annoying group of people in the world....

than women who are into horses?

Just been to a friends birthday, and this one lass managed (with an admirable degree of skill it must be said) to turn any topic of conversation to horses, her horse (which isnt actually hers) , and the fact she goes horse riding.

I'd rather drink with the Magpie Group
Posh tottie in riding gear?
You’re kidding me?

But did she actually know anything about horses other than riding one?

I have cousins who keep and breed them, and an ex who's veterinary doctorate was on horse ankle injuries.

Posh tottie in riding gear?
You’re kidding me?

Thats the point, she wasn't posh totty. She's as average as they come, and has started volunteering at a riding school last year because she learned to ride as a kid. But somehow thinks that this makes her superior and that everyone should be amazed and impressed that she can ride a horse. Boring as fuck

Just been to a friends birthday, and this one lass managed (with an admirable degree of skill it must be said) to turn any topic of conversation to horses, her horse (which isnt actually hers) , and the fact she goes horse riding.

Good call, quite a few irritating groups about at the minute:

Horse women
Men that are into cars
Army enthusiasts
People that talk about how much they work like it’s a good thing.

My current top4 tedious twats.

People who create threads where the title doesn't give the whole picture.

Don't pretend that the suspense after reading the title wasn't killing you.

I'd say running club members. No offence to anyone but they are usually full of smug 'members'

Good call, quite a few irritating groups about at the minute:

Horse women
Men that are into cars
Army enthusiasts
People that talk about how much they work like it’s a good thing.

My current top4 tedious twats.

Men into cars... Good call!

I am an equestrian. I'm probably the best at it.

motorbike blokes. might not bother people who don't ride motorbikes, but every time they see out on my bike, or mention i've been out on my bike, its a barrage of bike related boring nonsense. 'i used to have a XYZ 740 with the blah blah blah valve and the triple exhaust' nee one gives a fuck

Excellent shout.
Especially if they haven't ridden a bike in years. I used to drink in a pub which got a lot of passing trade from bikers in the summer. There was one regular who would always do exactly what you said to anyone who pulled up on a bike. He'd engage in conversation about the bike he used to have and all the places in Europe he had been on it. But no one in the pub had ever seen him on a bike.

Actually the "pub bore" should be a category of its own.

Last edited:

Back