Is there a fan zone at Wembo again?

It’s the biggest load of shite in the world. Can’t take own beer in, £8 for burger and 30 mins wait for a piss, about 4 portaloos, give it s miss and get lashed elsewhere!

It’s the biggest load of shite in the world. Can’t take own beer in, £8 for burger and 30 mins wait for a piss, about 4 portaloos, give it s miss and get lashed elsewhere!
You can just pass tins over the barrier when you have one person in. Great craic at checka

What drinks have they got inside Wembley? Anything that isn’t beer?

Wembo man, I bet the OP wears port wine chinos, drapes a navy pullover over his shoulders, rows for the university and has at some point has been rigorously bummed by a guy called Quentin who just happen to possess a set of 8 and a half grand teeth.

Listen to Mr Rugby! Ooh er.

When you headed down ugly?

Standing in a big square with a queue running through the middle for toilets. About £6 a pint as well
Sounds bliss!
May stick to getting cans and chilling on Wembley way.
Sayimg that, what was the atmosphere like? My young un likes places with other 15-18yr olds singing, so he can leave me and try and mingle

Sounds bliss!
May stick to getting cans and chilling on Wembley way.
Sayimg that, what was the atmosphere like? My young un likes places with other 15-18yr olds singing, so he can leave me and try and mingle
Was more of at atmosphere on Wembley Way. The Ball hoofing was hypnotic

Didnt even know there was a fan zone last time, we just stood about on Wembley way drinking cans before the match, was a decent atmosphere

Back