Is there a bus on to Bolton away on Tuesday?

Status
Not open for further replies.

safccfas

Midfield
as title states. Looking for ways of getting to and from the match on Tuesday night from either Manchester or Stockport.
Cheers

glen

Winger
As Martin says a return from manchester is £6.30 and takes about 30 mins.

But the problem with tues night is the return. Due to engineering works the last return train is 9.27pm then its bus replacement. But the first bus after the 9.27 train is 11.10pm and takes an hour to get back to manchestet. Too late for last train to Stockport, but theres always the 192 night bus.

Alternative is get a bus or taxi outside the ground to bolton. There's a train to manchester at 10.40 gets into victoria at 11.15, then quick dash to picadilly to get the last train 11.38 to Stockport

safccfas

Midfield
As Martin says a return from manchester is £6.30 and takes about 30 mins.

But the problem with tues night is the return. Due to engineering works the last return train is 9.27pm then its bus replacement. But the first bus after the 9.27 train is 11.10pm and takes an hour to get back to manchestet. Too late for last train to Stockport, but theres always the 192 night bus.

Alternative is get a bus or taxi outside the ground to bolton. There's a train to manchester at 10.40 gets into victoria at 11.15, then quick dash to picadilly to get the last train 11.38 to Stockport
Thanks @glen , that explains the odd train times. Seemed fairly frequent right up until I wanted one after the match ends... typical.

Looks like I’ll just have to drive.... or I might just not bother at all after today !!

glen

Winger
Me, Tony W, Rex and Chris S having a few pints in town tuesday afternoon if anybody else fancies it

Peveril of the Peak, 3.15pm

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.