Is the Peterborough game sold out?

Been trying to order tickets via the website, but no sign of the game, let alone tickets. Has it sold out?

They always remove the details of away matches during out of office hours.

Hopefully it hasn't sold out, as I clean forgot to get my ticket earlier in the week!

They always remove the details of away matches during out of office hours.

Hopefully it hasn't sold out, as I clean forgot to get my ticket earlier in the week!
Always? As I understand it they only take them down when they change phases which they did last night. Now they’re on general sale they will remain on sale for 24/7

It's saying none of the prices I selected could be found. Any idea what is going on? Be surprised if there isn't one ticket left.

I’m getting the same thing, then try to call the ticket office and basically “we can’t take your call now we are too busy haha”

It's saying none of the prices I selected could be found. Any idea what is going on? Be surprised if there isn't one ticket left.
I’m getting the same thing, then try to call the ticket office and basically “we can’t take your call now we are too busy haha”
saw similar posted to Chris Waters on twitter, a couple of days ago not sure how it got resolved, although Chris advised that the supporter liaison team would help. Try emailing the supporter liaison team for help [email protected]

Aye I got sorted in the end like. Cheers all. Just tried again a bit later and worked fine.

New system is piss poor mind.
I think system is better than old one personally but I think there’s some serious questions need asking about how club are managing it

Phoned the DELL customer sales line and managed to get 6 this morning and they threw in a bonus of an external hard drive

The lad bought six this morning via the 0191 number after not being able to get through on the web or main phone line

Last edited:

Back