Is the Lottery A Fix?

Lottery things should be removed from shops, make it online only. Stop the old fuckers clogging up the queue at Morrisons

I'm astonished at how much people put on. Fair enough having a couple of quid flutter, but I regularly see people putting £20, £30+ on it. With all the hooha about fixed odds betting terminals and reducing how much you can spend in betting shops, I'm still puzzled as to how it's fine to gamble as much as you like in a supermarket.

I'm astonished at how much people put on. Fair enough having a couple of quid flutter, but I regularly see people putting £20, £30+ on it. With all the hooha about fixed odds betting terminals and reducing how much you can spend in betting shops, I'm still puzzled as to how it's fine to gamble as much as you like in a supermarket.
A lot of that will be syndicates I’d reckon.

Would be nice to get it up mind.

I’m going to hoy a line on the Euros tonight though.

My palm has been itching like crazy lately and this thread is an omen.

It will be to do with the surrounding regulations.

Ticket purchases will cease prior to the balls and machine being selected and set up to prevent insider influences positively affecting the result of the draw.

They need to be able to prevent claims that any winner has won by chance rather than fraudulent means.
Do they still do that shit do they? Guinevere n all that? Haven't seen the lottery draw in donkey's years.

Back