Is the lockdown going to be extended?

People are being self centered idiots.

A tiny proportion which is always to be expected, the overwhelming majority are sticking to the guidelines.

Stop watching videos of a park in London and applying the behaviour to the entire country.
Because loads of blockheeds are congregating in parks n fields n that.

Definitely.

The vast majority are complying.

A tiny proportion which is always to be expected, the overwhelming majority are sticking to the guidelines.

Stop watching videos of a park in London and applying the behaviour to the entire country.

Not enough. Clearly. And unfortunately.

Expected doesn't mean it should be tolerated.

Stop making judgements on things I haven't done.

They will want to extend it for as long as possible. Thing is folk are already moaning now and it hasn't even been two weeks. I suspect that will change as more and more know someone who gets it bad, or worse.

Totally agree. It's being blown massively out of proportion. You hear of an incident of some people gathering and it's all over the news. People are turning against each other. Calling people selfish because they're jogging. Or wanting to call the police because there's someone swimming in the sea. It's getting ridiculous.

The bigger issue is in shops and the can't lock that down. Not people exercising.

It feels like things are getting better. The majority are conforming. There will always be selfish, arrogant arseholes who break the rules. Feels like the panic buying is at an end at least
Yup. The government and supermarkets have done a good job with that.

Last edited:
I thought it was indefinite anyway, they have said it will be kept under review but I read that we are in until they say otherwise.

Recipe for frustration and disappointment if it keeps getting 'extended'.

Will be extended another 3 weeks, highly unlikely BJ will lift the lockdown before Spain, France and Italy are lifted as uk was a week or so later. I think end of May will be the time when measures materially lifted

Totally agree. It's being blown massively out of proportion. You hear of an incident of some people gathering and it's all over the news. People are turning against each other. Calling people selfish because they're jogging. Or wanting to call the police because there's someone swimming in the sea. It's getting ridiculous.

The bigger issue is in shops and the can't lock that down. Not people exercising.

It’s totally bizarre, what this thing has shown me is there are a lot of absolute fannies about.
The numbers are sailing :(

I’ll listen to the experts rather than the whoppers on here seeing one video and pissing their pants.

Last edited:

Back