Is the future bright?

Would it be brighter if we ‘threw’ tonight’s match?

Failed to qualify out the group on purpose. So we can focus on the league.

I’ve said it before and I will again, we are an average 1st Division outfit. We lack quality in all areas, it’s a case of knuckling down and getting the points in anyway be it messy or quality.

JR was the right man and would have achieved it better with this squad of players, we must hope that we can stay in touch by the Transfer window and hope there is money available for Parkinson to buy wisely, I do fear for the worse otherwise.

Could we become the next Bolton
Or Bury?
JR hahaha the right man hahahaha. Get some homework done, your KS2 tests will be coming up.

All about opinions you sound like one of the hounders who cry when it’s bad and cheer when it’s good. JR did nothing wrong and we were in with a shout of
we now have a manager who has inherited someone else’s squad that does not fit his brief. Hope I’m wrong but I think we are up the creek without a paddle
JR wasn’t our biggest issue imo. However he made fundamental misdiagnoses about how we should set the team up and wouldn’t have taken us forward without a complete change of outlook.

It’s brighter under a new manager. Hang on I got down to your ‘JR was the right man’ and realised you are just another WUM.
We've hardly improved since he's gone. In fact I will not be at all surprised if it gets worse. The manager is not the main problem. The recruitment is.

How can we be this bad? so slow in the head the players can not make decisions without thinking about them for a few seconds at which time it is to late... ffs

JR wasn’t our biggest issue imo. However he made fundamental misdiagnoses about how we should set the team up and wouldn’t have taken us forward without a complete change of outlook.
We are a lot worse without him, the atmospherics throughout the club have taken a massive turn for the worse.

JR hahaha the right man hahahaha. Get some homework done, your KS2 tests will be coming up.
What has KS to do with a difference of opinion, I stand by what I’ve said. Since JR left the atmospherics at the club have taken a massive turn for the worse.

I’ve said it before and I will again, we are an average 1st Division outfit. We lack quality in all areas, it’s a case of knuckling down and getting the points in anyway be it messy or quality.

JR was the right man and would have achieved it better with this squad of players, we must hope that we can stay in touch by the Transfer window and hope there is money available for Parkinson to buy wisely, I do fear for the worse otherwise.

Could we become the next Bolton
Or Bury?

Very easily. Its scary how far we've fallen. With spinless players we could fall a lot further yet.

Would it be brighter if we ‘threw’ tonight’s match?

Failed to qualify out the group on purpose. So we can focus on the league.
Here’s hoping we did this. However, playing a full strength side and producing that result/performance has me worrying massively.

Back