Is the club shop open?

Was open Friday and today 10am til 5pm

they made a big deal of a shirt sale last week - went yday, and nothing out the ordinary.

away shirt til £37.50

Yeah there was 25% off last years kit. It’s out of date and a new one is due. They need to think about their stock clearance pricing.
I was hoping they would be around £25, perhaps even £20 and I would've picked up two. If next season is as good as the rumours say they are I'd rather wait now

I went in last week thinking I would get the away shirt for 5 aside if it’s reduced to £20 but didn’t fancy paying £37.50 and can’t imagine many others would either
The Adidas kits used to get reduced to £20, I think it was something Donald moaned about. I can understand they want to make money off them but when they're barely being reduced and a new kit around the corner they just won't sell them. They're surely better off reducing further to bring some money in and properly clear out old stock.

Look at the training coats, £100 reduced to £80 I think, I doubt many are buying those.

The Adidas kits used to get reduced to £20, I think it was something Donald moaned about. I can understand they want to make money off them but when they're barely being reduced and a new kit around the corner they just won't sell them. They're surely better off reducing further to bring some money in and properly clear out old stock.

Look at the training coats, £100 reduced to £80 I think, I doubt many are buying those.
Exactly. Cash is king and no use having it tied up in obsolete stock. Don’t get the business sense around this

I was hoping they would be around £25, perhaps even £20 and I would've picked up two. If next season is as good as the rumours say they are I'd rather wait now

I would be tempted to buy both kits for £20/25 like you said but not paying £37.50 for last seasons kit

Back