RR Is Sartori the right Juan for Sunderland?

We dont have the population you Moron
population for what? a stadium that size?

fuck bob murray was stupid to build it that big..maybe 35k was the more appropriate size..

actually safc has a really good catchment area..its what makes it a big club..

too many fans want the money pit model though..billionaire to come,,,empty his pockets,/..get abuse..leave and start again..no club does this..thats why safc is basically the least successful football club in england, in terms of how far away from its potential it is current,ly operating..
i'll gan to the foot of our stair if this comes off......I just smell more of Stewies (disinformation) bullshit.
did anyone say it was happening except some guy speculating on a blog?
I don't really trust Sartori, wouldn't want him to be sole owner of the club
you wont get better..he at least has a knowldge of the club now..has the cash and the contacts..

Last edited:

fuck bob murray was stupid to build it that big..maybe 35k was the more appropriate size..

too many fans want the money pit model though..billionaire to come,,,empty his pockets,/..get abuse..leave and start again..no club does this..thats why safc is basically the least successful football club in england, in terms of how far away from its potential it is current,ly operating..

you wont get better..he at least has a knowldge of the club now..has the cash and the contacts..

I do get that like, but I still don't trust him to be sole owner of Sunderland. Nowt against the bloke, he seems canny enough, but he also seems very prone to jumping in (and out) of things. Comes in as a shareholder and is here regularly, next minute you can't see him for dust because he's decided to try and be president of Uruguay (which is surely something you plan for a good few years first, and if so you likely wouldn't get involved with a football club right before doing it).

The bit where he thought he could bring loads of Uruguayans over even though everyone knew most wouldn't get work permits (I know some will have dual nationality but still) was a worry, but nothing like the worry if he takes sole control and then something else pops up that interests him more and he jumps into that like he did with politics. Money and contacts are great, he seems passionate which is also good, but we've seen under Short what can happen when a sole owner doesn't give a club enough attention or loses interest. He'd pay people to run it, but many would do a job as bad as the likes of Bain and oversee massive wastage as it isn't their money. Sartori with a Donald or Methven (or both) as co-owners to help oversee it is one thing, but I don't want sartori on his own

but i know thats not a rgeualr thing..you couldnt get 46k for an oridnary game two leagues higher..even in a season when we finsihed 10th and with cheao tickets..
safc is a day out..so thats boxing day..but its not enough to build a club around..
We averaged 47k under Reid. QUOTE="kildaremackem, post: 31216429, member: 43316"]
but i know thats not a rgeualr thing..you couldnt get 46k for an oridnary game two leagues higher..even in a season when we finsihed 10th and with cheao tickets..
safc is a day out..so thats boxing day..but its not enough to build a club around..
[/QUOTE]
Think you may be forgetting some fundamentals around the 10th place season, which Bruce did as well. There would not be a ground big enough if we had a modicum of success

are you even a fan, a Sunderland fan? you seem to know so much about the area and the club?

?
so even with the cheapest tickets in the land it would take 7th place finsih to sell out regularly..
i know its a huge stadium..but thats not very good..
Nah. Place is waiting to sell out. Look at the crowds in third division. I think in our last 10 years in Premier we scored least goals, had least shots, won least games on all 4 leagues. Imagine if we played well? Our support is remarkable. Had 100k applications for FA cup semi final against Millwall! The potential at Sunderland is massive.
the man city owner is the presidnet of a country...
abramavhich was governor of a province during his time ownin chelsea..
ypou ayin they arent interested in their clubs?
successful people do a portfolio of things..not one thing..

no one with the dough is going to spend 100pc of their time on safc..i doubt they would spend 20pc of their time on ot..
they will have other interests..

juan is a director of safc..
True that. We focus on owners when we don't play well, but quite often they have done their bit. They may have to step in and change managers which is not always the best option. Modern fans want to change managers after each run of bad form, thinking they have a divine right to win. Look at man u fans crying. Pussies. Try supporting us for a few seasons, and still we keep coming. Went off topic.

Last edited:
?
so even with the cheapest tickets in the land it would take 7th place finsih to sell out regularly..
i know its a huge stadium..but thats not very good..

Crock of shit...

The SOL has served up utter shite over the last decade and more. The crowds have suffered accordingly, although the averages have always been tremendous, compared particularly other clubs, who have had plenty more relative success.

Sunderland is not an affluent area, meaning fans need value for money or they can't justify it.

Put a decent team on the pitch, filled with players that can play a bit, show desire (they'd run through brick wall for the club) and the SOL will be full to the rafters.

Sunderland fans have always been the same, they vote with their feet! unlike the entertainment factory up the road, who protest with coffins and boycoutt banners!

Crock of shit...

The SOL has served up utter shite over the last decade and more. The crowds have suffered accordingly, although the averages have always been tremendous, compared particularly other clubs, who have had plenty more relative success.

Sunderland is not an affluent area, meaning fans need value for money or they can't justify it.

Put a decent team on the pitch, filled with players that can play a bit, show desire (they'd run through brick wall for the club) and the SOL will be full to the rafters.

Sunderland fans have always been the same, they vote with their feet! unlike the entertainment factory up the road, who protest with coffins and boycoutt banners!
problem is..the attedamces in the prem are bullshit...ver cheap tickets and thousands of free tickets every week flattered the attendance..one of the reasons CM is so skeptcial of safc fans is he knows this..he was told this by a buisness acquaintance when he bought safc..and as a result has never been that nice about attendaces..

league one attendance is remarkable.
Crock of shit...

newcastle fans go to games..they havent had an easy decade either..relagted twice...still get higher average than sfac in the prem..
wHo yu suportin on Satorday lik Charlie?
im supporting safc..

charlie will two as he has months of work and moeny in safc so will want to see he has half a chance of a return on that..
Nah. Place is waiting to sell out. Look at the crowds in third division. I think in our last 10 years in Premier we scored least goals, had least shots, won least games on all 4 leagues. Imagine if we played well? Our support is remarkable. Had 100k applications for FA cup semi final against Millwall! The potential at Sunderland is massive.

True that. We focus on owners when we don't play well, but quite often they have done their bit. They may have to step in and change managers which is not always the best option. Modern fans want to change managers after each run of bad form, thinking they have a divine right to win. Look at man u fans crying. Pussies. Try supporting us for a few seasons, and still we keep coming. Went off topic.
yes great crowds for big days...

not the same as great corwds every day..which is what is needed..

prem attendance figures are a crock of shit..loads of freebies..

imagine other clusb sold STs for same price safc did..their crowds would be much much bigger..

Last edited:
problem is..the attedamces in the prem are bullshit...ver cheap tickets and thousands of free tickets every week flattered the attendance..one of the reasons CM is so skeptcial of safc fans is he knows this..he was told this by a buisness acquaintance when he bought safc..and as a result has never been that nice about attendaces..

league one attendance is remarkable.

newcastle fans go to games..they havent had an easy decade either..relagted twice...still get higher average than sfac in the prem..

im supporting safc..

charlie will two as he has months of work and moeny in safc so will want to see he has half a chance of a return on that..

yes great crowds for big days...

not the same as great corwds every day..which is what is needed..

prem attendance figures are a crock of shit..loads of freebies..

imagine other clusb sold STs for same price safc did..their crowds would be much much bigger..

Mate, the free tickets only increased because of falling attendances.

They were given to business partners and donated to local community initiatives. This free tickets accusation is just a bit of a red herring TBH, two or three thousand if that...

The club has been run like a circus show which has contributed massively to the decline of attendances.

So... If someone can come in... invest, run the club professionally applying some forward thinking/planning, instill an identity which is replicated from the academy upwards, the crowds will return.

I don't blame anyone who would rather keep their hard earned cash and watch the games in the warmth of a pub or their arm chair, coz the club hasn't done anything of note to get their MoJo back.

Back