RR Is Sartori the right Juan for Sunderland?

I mean he’s taken no interest in the club so far, so if he did buy it I can’t imagine him doing the day to day running of the club. He’d employ a Donald.
a donald yes..thats what he should do..why would he want to do somehting as stupid as run it day to day when he could hire someone?
bhow do you know he has taken no interest..he has spent millions and is a directpor..

a donald yes..thats what he should do..why would he want to do somehting as stupid as run it day to day when he could hire someone?
bhow do you know he has taken no interest..he has spent millions and is a directpor..
Somebody said he would be becoming very active last November /December IIRC.

when the staff of Grace brothers go on holiday to the Costa Plonka the gay waiter says to Mr Humphries ...'hi i'm Juan' he replies.. 'ooh i'm one too'

He’s spent a bit on his share in the same hope Donald had of a quick profit. Apart from that he’s shown no interest. He’s been running for the presidency. That’s how I know he’s not interested in the club. His evident lack of interest since buying a stake.

btw no one will buy safc now as a trophy asset..just not attractive from that point of view..

We could be though and it still wouldn't take too much.

He was unlucky as I bet if we had won the playoffs he would have been quids in and made a quick flip.

The amount of shite we've been through and yet still get high attendances from the hardcore fans.

We could be though and it still wouldn't take too much.

He was unlucky as I bet if we had won the playoffs he would have been quids in and made a quick flip.

The amount of shite we've been through and yet still get high attendances from the hardcore fans.
the attendances in league one have been remarkable and a sign of safcs sterngth..
the attendances in the prem were bloated by ridiculously cheap toickets and freebies.and still not many capacity crowds....and that is soemthing CM was made aware of when buyin the club..it made him cynical about the fans..

but league one, while the tickets are still cheap, its obviously not as ridiculously cheap as in the prem..comparitively, and there arent freebies..so these are real attendances..

He’s spent a bit on his share in the same hope Donald had of a quick profit. Apart from that he’s shown no interest. He’s been running for the presidency. That’s how I know he’s not interested in the club. His evident lack of interest since buying a stake.
Apart from attending games, being in Trafalgar Square and at Wembley. Not to mention dinking Coors in the tavern.

No interest at all.

the man city owner is the presidnet of a country...
abramavhich was governor of a province during his time ownin chelsea..
ypou ayin they arent interested in their clubs?
successful people do a portfolio of things..not one thing..

no one with the dough is going to spend 100pc of their time on safc..i doubt they would spend 20pc of their time on ot..
they will have other interests..

juan is a director of safc..

the attendances in league one have been remarkable and a sign of safcs sterngth..
the attendances in the prem were bloated by ridiculously cheap toickets and freebies.and still not many capacity crowds....and that is soemthing CM was made aware of when buyin the club..it made him cynical about the fans..

but league one, while the tickets are still cheap, its obviously not as ridiculously cheap as in the prem..comparitively, and there arent freebies..so these are real attendances..

That is true but look at our 10 years in the Prem....
For the majority of that time we we're getting beat all the time and just hanging on...

Now imagine if we actually had a good team to get behind look at the SKP days as a just a taste of it.
The NE is a footballing hotbed we live and breathe football its on the topic every day and if the club does well Sunderland as a whole does well.

We are a sleeping giant still just because we are no longer at Roker doesn't mean the roar has gone!
the man city owner is the presidnet of a country...
abramavhich was governor of a province during his time ownin chelsea..
ypou ayin they arent interested in their clubs?
successful people do a portfolio of things..not one thing..

no one with the dough is going to spend 100pc of their time on safc..i doubt they would spend 20pc of their time on ot..
they will have other interests..

juan is a director of safc..

I'd be happy with 5% of time especially if someone like the Americans who not only have wealth have connections.

As long as they got the right people in place to run the club I couldn't care if they only turned up for one or two games a season.

Last edited by a moderator:
That is true but look at our 10 years in the Prem....
For the majority of that time we we're getting beat all the time and just hanging on...

Now imagine if we actually had a good team to get behind look at the SKP days as a just a taste of it.
The NE is a footballing hotbed we live and breathe football its on the topic every day and if the club does well Sunderland as a whole does well.

We are a sleeping giant still just because we are no longer at Roker doesn't mean the roar has gone!

I'd be happy with 5% of time especially if someone like the Americans who not only have wealth have connections.

As long as they got the right people in place to run the club I couldn't care if they only turned up for one or two games a season.
?
so even with the cheapest tickets in the land it would take 7th place finsih to sell out regularly..
i know its a huge stadium..but thats not very good..

46000 on boxing day in league one shows you the potential.
but i know thats not a rgeualr thing..you couldnt get 46k for an oridnary game two leagues higher..even in a season when we finsihed 10th and with cheao tickets..
safc is a day out..so thats boxing day..but its not enough to build a club around..

safc is a day out..so thats boxing day..but its not enough to build a club around..

The club is already built and has been for a very long time it's just been neglected for the past 50 years tbh.

We lost a lot of fans to the mags look at the Durham turncoats etc as when the Prem started we we're shite and they we're spending loads with the media blowing smoke up their arse...

You get a successful Sunderland and those areas will come back its not going to be an instant fix but as I say if we have a team to cheer behind who aren't piss takers it will gather momentum.

The potential flame is there and it flickers still just needs a bit fuel to get it roaring again.
why werrent you proud of the team that came 10th?

I was proud never said I wasn't.. I actually like Bruce still he's a canny bloke just it didn't work out as after that season it went downhill.

I'm also proud every time I get to correct someone when they presume I'm a mag due to being a Geordie and I'll always be behind the lads.

I was just as proud how we played yesterday and happier than I had been in some Prem league games as the team put the effort in.

We could be in the conference and I will still be proud to be a Sunderland supporter that will never change!
I won't be the only person on here that feels that way either!

Last edited by a moderator:
the attendances in the prem were bloated by ridiculously cheap toickets and freebies.and still not many capacity crowds....and that is soemthing CM was made aware of when buyin the club
..it made him cynical about the fans..

that’s it, on ignore you f***ing go.

Back