Is Phil Parkinson the most unpopular manager that we have had since Sgt Wilko?

At least The appointment of moyes Created a buzz amongst us fans when he came, a proven top flight manager at the time, The appointment of Parkinson knocked the wind completely out of the sails, it pretty much was a wave the white flag moment. A cowardly surrender of the highest order from Donald.
And anyone who sat there with blind hope and faith that it would work out have now been proven after 12 games that we are in the worst run of form in the worst league in our history

I dont give a shite what anyone else thinks - I said it at the time and I'll say it now - Ross should never have been sacked without having a better replacement lined up!

Old Stewie pandered to the baying social media crowd and pulled the trigger.... and got someone much worse. I'm afraid we might be stuck with this fella for a while.

Phil Parkinson and Boris Johnson!! What a time to be alive.

I dont give a shite what anyone else thinks - I said it at the time and I'll say it now - Ross should never have been sacked without having a better replacement lined up!

Old Stewie pandered to the baying social media crowd and pulled the trigger.... and got someone much worse. I'm afraid we might be stuck with this fella for a while.

Said exactly the same myself mate re replacement, and the current regime doesn't have a good record in that respect.

Gone way beyond Wilkinson.

Willkinson was a comedy appointment, never really disliked him just thought he was past it and hapless. Similarly Grayson just out of his depth. Moyes became hated but wasn't at first, seemed a perfectly rational choice to appoint him.

But Parkinson was always an utterly idiotic appointment and now with all the other stuff going on, is approaching Mcmenemy status. Has to go.

Fans fault.

Our fan base was disillusioned, there was an air of stagnancy and negativity around the club again and it needed a burst of positivity. A good appointment to enthuse the fans and reinvigorate the players.

On the fans side, it was very clear that nobody wanted him and that made it very difficult for him to succeed. It's also clear the players arent impressed either. Just a disaster if an appointment all round.

The fans are being proved right. But we're thick what do we know?
I don't understand why they'd appoint the bloke that was bottom of all fan polls. He had no chance.

Love Boris.
5 more years - At LEAST.

Hopefully no more than 5 games for PP.

I thought McMenemy and then Wilkinson but this bloke takes the biscuit, unless he can pull off some kind of miracle in the January transfer market, which I have serious doubts about :cry::cry:

Back