Is o2 mobile down for anyone else?

• Thread starter Deleted member 41941
  • Start date

I bought a giffgaff goodybag for £20 last night to get use of the 20gb data. My EE monthly allowance had ran out and I didn't want to pay £20 for 10GB from them so went with this giffgaff option (as I had some very important communications to make today and currently have no broadband in my property).

Anyway, woke up this morning and couldn't even make a call / text with Giffgaff so have had to just buy 10gb from EE for £20. Not happy at all like as I'm now £40 out of pocket.

What's the chances of Giffgaff / 02 giving me a full refund? Literally have no use for their sim now that I've purchased data from EE.

I'm back up and running.

Will anyone be asking for compensation?

Haway mate.

So if we receive a substandard non existence service. one which we pay for. Why the fuck wouldn't we expect compo? Its the least they can do they shit fuckers.
I look forward to my compensation of 40p for a loss of service for one day. What will I spend it on?.....

I'm not complaining. For my £12pm I get £11 worth of coffee from cafe Nero with O2 priority every month

I look forward to my compensation of 40p for a loss of service for one day. What will I spend it on?.....

I'm not complaining. For my £12pm I get £11 worth of coffee from cafe Nero with O2 priority every month

How many customers do they have? That 40p X 10 million will be a substantial hit for them.

It's more the principal than anything else.

Back