Is o2 mobile down for anyone else?

• Thread starter Deleted member 41941
  • Start date
Just been the main headline on BBC news...millions can’t get on their phone

Not like there’s owt important going on in the UK at the minute :lol:

Whats going on mate? Havent had me phone working all day.

Neither has some gonk from “vocal quartet”” G4 :lol:

When finally online tweeting how bad it is that he can’t read his emails or even worse he can’t use sat nav to find his way to the next venue( no paper map in Van)

Always an upside then :lol:

Last edited:
Neither has some gonk from “vocal quarters” G4 :lol:

When finally online tweeting how bad it is that he can’t read his emails or even worse he can’t use sat nav to find his way to the next venue( no paper map in Van)

Always an upside then :lol:

:lol:

I'm annoyed with how annoyed I am at not having data.

Just read the headline article on the beeb, folk already prattling on about compensation ffs. . . Been a few hours without a phone man. I’m on o2 and found it quite refreshing tbh

Just read the headline article on the beeb, folk already prattling on about compensation ffs. . . Been a few hours without a phone man. I’m on o2 and found it quite refreshing tbh

Haway mate.

So if we receive a substandard non existence service. one which we pay for. Why the fuck wouldn't we expect compo? Its the least they can do they shit fuckers.

Haway mate.

So if we receive a substandard non existence service. one which we pay for. Why the fuck wouldn't we expect compo? Its the least they can do they shit fuckers.
£12 a month aye? You'll get at best the days without network back and it'll be buttons.

Don't care if seb but it's always f***ing O2. Everybody who is contracted with them deserve all that they are getting imo.

Harsh mate.

I have no affinity with any phone company. So look for the best deal. My 12 quid sim only deal with them is quality. Free texts 2gb data and free land line calls. Can't grumble.

Edit yes I can bloody grumble. This is the second time this has happened in last few months. Might have to start looking at a new provider.

Back