Is o2 mobile down for anyone else?

• Thread starter Deleted member 41941
  • Start date

o2 has revealed the compensation package it will offer to customers hit by its data outage.

Both pay monthly and pay as you go customers will receive free time after they were left entirely without data for a whole day.

Pay monthly customers will be given two free days on their contract. And pay as you go customers will get 10 per cent of their credit for free.

"We’re very sorry about yesterday’s data issue," an O2 spokesperson said. "We understand how important it is to stay connected, especially at this time of year."

It said it would be "in touch with our customers soon" about the compensation package, which varies depending on how users pay for their subscripti

O2 reveals compensation for customers hit by 4G outage

o2 has revealed the compensation package it will offer to customers hit by its data outage.

Both pay monthly and pay as you go customers will receive free time after they were left entirely without data for a whole day.

Pay monthly customers will be given two free days on their contract. And pay as you go customers will get 10 per cent of their credit for free.

"We’re very sorry about yesterday’s data issue," an O2 spokesperson said. "We understand how important it is to stay connected, especially at this time of year."

It said it would be "in touch with our customers soon" about the compensation package, which varies depending on how users pay for their subscripti

Seems fair.

Davygravy says we don't deserve this.

Hilarious

Omeran Amirat said he had been a loyal O2 customer for a long time. He said he had bids on eBay on Thursday morning but he could not do them because the O2 network was down. "It's Christmas, the budget's tight for me, there were presents I was supposed to be buying for my daughter and my son on eBay today. They've gone now."

Piss off man :lol::lol:
O2 data network restored after outage

Back