Is o2 mobile down for anyone else?

Discussion in 'SMB' started by B-52_Bomber, Dec 6, 2018.

1. steve30000

steve30000 Striker

Its part of the communication infrastructure, do we just pretend its not happening?

2. Cee Jay

Cee Jay Striker

Not the number one story or biggest thing going on in the country at the minute

3. I bought a giffgaff goodybag for £20 last night to get use of the 20gb data. My EE monthly allowance had ran out and I didn't want to pay £20 for 10GB from them so went with this giffgaff option (as I had some very important communications to make today and currently have no broadband in my property).

Anyway, woke up this morning and couldn't even make a call / text with Giffgaff so have had to just buy 10gb from EE for £20. Not happy at all like as I'm now £40 out of pocket.

What's the chances of Giffgaff / 02 giving me a full refund? Literally have no use for their sim now that I've purchased data from EE.

4. kamaras-tash

kamaras-tash Winger

Was for me earlier on Giffgaff and no internet or calls/texts, managed to phone someone about 6 but no tried texting yet

5. Stubbs ftm

Stubbs ftm Winger

The fuckers still not got it fixed yet?
    Was annoyed when taking my morning dump at work. I couldn't read owt online so had to play the Google dinosaur game instead.

Charlie Chimp likes this.
  6. Never had any bother with them. Been with them years. Cheapest unlimited deals too

7. Roger

Roger The Gaffer Staff Member

I have got very slow 3g and calls now. No 4g or texts yet.

Stubbs ftm likes this.
  8. Archbishop 22

Archbishop 22 Full Back

4g up and running again on mine but just in the last minute or so.

9. Joe Public

Joe Public Striker

Some is up for a right bollocking over that fuck up like.

10. hairynaker

hairynaker Midfield

Canny issue to take down networks in multiple countries. Someone at Ericsson will be for the chop!

11. B-52_Bomber

B-52_Bomber Central Defender

I'm back up and running.

Will anyone be asking for compensation?

12. ravydavygravy

ravydavygravy Striker

Probably some sad bastards aye.

13. sima-hebburn

sima-hebburn Winger

14. hairynaker

hairynaker Midfield

Please may I have my one day of service back?

15. West_Winger

West_Winger Midfield

Probably Russia or Chinese hackers ;)

16. pavarotti1980

pavarotti1980 Midfield

I look forward to my compensation of 40p for a loss of service for one day. What will I spend it on?.....

I'm not complaining. For my £12pm I get £11 worth of coffee from cafe Nero with O2 priority every month

17. steve30000

steve30000 Striker

How is it sad? :lol:

Charlie Chimp likes this.
  18. Charlie Chimp

Charlie Chimp Full Back

How many customers do they have? That 40p X 10 million will be a substantial hit for them.

It's more the principal than anything else.

19. ravydavygravy

ravydavygravy Striker

Because it reeks of shitness.

What level of compensation do you think you would get for a days worth of not being able to access 4g? Pro-rata a monthly contact? Claim for £2?