Is it standard for players in this league to drink during the season

o'nien must be teetotal aswel surely? he's far too nice.

if i was a professional athlete who was relying on my body to make myself a very wealthy person, i'd employ some professional nutritionist to control every single thing i put in my body.

pre season maybe different

They drink during the season in every league.
We drank in a bar restaurant in Italy when we lived there and the ex scout for Lazio frequented there and he told us the tale of Gazzas first night after training, all the squad sat there and Gazza bought 25 beers, 66cl Peroni's ( I the brown bottles) they all thanked him, 2 minutes later another 25 bottles arrives, followed by another round a few minutes later, all ordered by Gazza, they couldn't believe how quickly he drank them, and the waiters couldn't put any of the plates down because of the beer.

Doesn’t he have Maddison spelled out on the front of his Rangey. Where it would normally say ‘range rover’

o'nien must be teetotal aswel surely? he's far too nice.

if i was a professional athlete who was relying on my body to make myself a very wealthy person, i'd employ some professional nutritionist to control every single thing i put in my body.

pre season maybe different

I would just turn raw vegan...no need for synthetic vitamins.
But yeah when you look at Griggs, teeth and girth you gotta think why he's not in shape like other top athletes.

Last edited:

Back