Is it really effing worth it?

The way I'm looking at is if there was a jumbo jet full of people crashing every day, would I get on one. Would I hell. Especially if there was a fix round the corner and I could delay my holiday.
The vast majority of those who have died have had underlying health issues and would not have been allowed to board the jumbo.
But I take your point .
Regardless of what you can or cannot do over Christmas and the lockdown in general, it is surely up to the individual to use common sense and self police themselves taking special care when older, vulnerable people are about.

The vast majority of those who have died have had underlying health issues and would not have been allowed to board the jumbo.
But I take your point .
Regardless of what you can or cannot do over Christmas and the lockdown in general, it is surely up to the individual to use common sense and self police themselves taking special care when older, vulnerable people are about.
Yer. That's working out well.

The way I'm looking at is if there was a jumbo jet full of people crashing every day, would I get on one. Would I hell. Especially if there was a fix round the corner and I could delay my holiday.

Well said, absolute madness this, awwww the govt dont want to cancel Christmas, bloody hell vaccines on the way we can all deal with it.

Back