Is it possible...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Cat

Winger
to set SMB up on your phone so that when you have alerts they come through as texts or push notifications?

to set SMB up on your phone so that when you have alerts they come through as texts or push notifications?

I am currently testing a solution that uses Pushover

You will have to download the Pushover client ios / android / desktop and if you continue to use it after the 5 day trial I think they all incur a $5 one off charge.

Additionally, if I do continue to support it after testing, the use will be restricted to members of the contributors groups as I do incur a charge for each message sent (approx $0.02). However this will not be the case during the testing period.

Anyone willing to help with the testing I am currently doing, let me know below and I will enable the features in your account, once that is done, you will be able to add the device id to your RTG account and specify which notifications you want to receive on your account page here

Please don't ask me to setup your account for testing until after you have downloaded and installed the Pushover client on your device.

I am currently testing a solution that uses Pushover

You will have to download the Pushover client ios / android / desktop and if you continue to use it after the 5 day trial I think they all incur a $5 one off charge.

Additionally, if I do continue to support it after testing, the use will be restricted to members of the contributors groups as I do incur a charge for each message sent (approx $0.02). However this will not be the case during the testing period.

Anyone willing to help with the testing I am currently doing, let me know below and I will enable the features in your account, once that is done, you will be able to add the device id to your RTG account and specify which notifications you want to receive on your account page here

Please don't ask me to setup your account for testing until after you have downloaded and installed the Pushover client on your device.
Gan on then Rog, I'll be a guinea pig, Ive got it Pushover installed and have the user key, what next?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back