Is it Possible to cancel season ticket

Does anyone know if its possible to cancel my season ticket after 2 payments have been taken. My wife has a long term illness and she is in hospital now. She's waiting for a transplant but that could take a year. If and when she gets out i'll bee looking after her and will not be able to make many games if any. Im going to ring the club tomorrow but thought someone on here might know already
thanks
I have no idea about the cancellation process, but I wish your wife a full and speedy recovery.

Does anyone know if its possible to cancel my season ticket after 2 payments have been taken. My wife has a long term illness and she is in hospital now. She's waiting for a transplant but that could take a year. If and when she gets out i'll bee looking after her and will not be able to make many games if any. Im going to ring the club tomorrow but thought someone on here might know already
thanks
Awful news.
Good luck to you both.

thanks
Here’s hoping for a full and speedy recovery. When my dad was diagnosed with cancer, he wouldn’t let me cancel his ticket, even though he was never going to get back to a game. I e mailed the club later in the season and said that he had been too ill to attend. They refunded the full season ticket amount. I was extremely impressed and grateful with the empathy the club showed us then. A different regime in charge now I know, but I think they have the best of intentions towards its supporters. Best of luck - fingers crossed for you on all accounts

thanks
All the best to you and more importantly your wife mate hope she's OK

I’d be very surprised if they didn’t refund it given the circumstances. Probably minus the cost of 2 match tickets if you attended. You are not contractually bound though so worst case just cancel your direct debit and explain to the club why, and they can’t pursue you for money at all, as it’s a payment agreement and not a credit agreement

thanks
All the best to you and your loved ones. Hopefully the club will see you right.

Back