Is it Possible to cancel season ticket

the jackel

Midfield
Does anyone know if its possible to cancel my season ticket after 2 payments have been taken. My wife has a long term illness and she is in hospital now. She's waiting for a transplant but that could take a year. If and when she gets out i'll bee looking after her and will not be able to make many games if any. Im going to ring the club tomorrow but thought someone on here might know already
thanks

Does anyone know if its possible to cancel my season ticket after 2 payments have been taken. My wife has a long term illness and she is in hospital now. She's waiting for a transplant but that could take a year. If and when she gets out i'll bee looking after her and will not be able to make many games if any. Im going to ring the club tomorrow but thought someone on here might know already
thanks
Yes you can mate, cancelled mine after 3 before. Wish your Mrs a full recovery bud.

thanks
Sorry to hear that hope she makes a full recovery.

thanks
Arl the best to you & your wife, marra.

thanks
I’m sorry to hear that mate. Get well soon Mrs Jackel.

Back