is fifa 11 out yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Marlon Brendo

it would appear that its available for purchase on play.com.

its not in the pre order chart and if you add it to your basket it says it will be despached in 24 hours.

i thought it was out this friday??

Most pre orders will be posted on Tuesday to arrive Thursday/ Friday. So thats all they will be meaning

they always do this. at the start of the week of release they update it to having in stock as their delivery wont reach you until friday (jersey free post) but i've gone with game as if you pay £5 your guarenteed for thursday or before. shopto.net have similar so if you order from there they will get it to you on the thursday or earlier.

i have conveniently booked friday off work to play the shit out of this from thursday evening as the missus is away :-D

yeah i'd imagine so if you order now with game (£5 special del) or shopto.net (normal)

they always do this. at the start of the week of release they update it to having in stock as their delivery wont reach you until friday (jersey free post) but i've gone with game as if you pay £5 your guarenteed for thursday or before. shopto.net have similar so if you order from there they will get it to you on the thursday or earlier.

i have conveniently booked friday off work to play the shit out of this from thursday evening as the missus is away :-D

Game will definitely get it out to me on thursday?

I paid extra last year after hearing shopto.net get it to you on the thursday but the twat didnt get to me until monday in which time I had been to asda at midnight and bought another copy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back