Is Donald our worst ever owner?

As You Were

Midfield
I can only remember back to 1990 and Bob Murray. How did earlier owners such as Cowie etc compare? I absolutely hate Donald and Methven. By far the worst for me since 1990. Basically tried for one season to get us promoted then gave up and lost interest. It’s not the fact they have no money that annoys me it’s the fact they can’t even be arsed to communicate with fans now and when the do tell constant lies.

Yes.

But we only ended up with these kind of chancers because of the damage that Ellis Short did to the club.

The worry is what kind of new owner we would get now. Someone with their eye on the land the club owns or something I imagine.

I can only remember back to 1990 and Bob Murray. How did earlier owners such as Cowie etc compare? I absolutely hate Donald and Methven. By far the worst for me since 1990. Basically tried for one season to get us promoted then gave up and lost interest. It’s not the fact they have no money that annoys me it’s the fact they can’t even be arsed to communicate with fans now and when the do tell constant lies.

Absolutely

Back