Is anyone else............

I had plenty of Bailey's and supermarket own brands, of Irish cream liqueur, of many flavours, but just couldn't get off to kip, until after 5am, and was wide awake again, just before 8am. :evil: :evil:

Bloody hell man, I'd hate not being able to kip. I got a solid 8 1/2 hours - love my kip and my bed tbh. Happy New Year my friend xx
It's not great, but I'm used to it now.
On a good night, I'll manage 4 hours, but on a bad night, I'll manage 2 hours maximum.

A very happy, healthy, and peaceful 2020 to yourself and the bairn, and may all of your hopes, wishes and dreams, come true this year, my lovely, and very funny, friend xx

Last edited by a moderator:
It's not great, but I'm used to it now.
On a good night, I'll manage 4 hours, but on a bad night, I'll manage 2 hours maximum.

A very happy, healthy, and peaceful 2020 to yourself and the bairn, and may all of your hopes, wishes and dreams, come true, this year, my lovely and very funny friend xx
Same to you fella, thank you for the very kind words there 😘 (and here's hoping to more kip for you as 2-4 hours sound like torture HC :() xx

Same to you fella, thank you for the very kind words there 😘 (and here's hoping to more kip for you as 2-4 hours sound like torture HC :() xx
Thank you LOP x
It is what it is.
I have a mate, who goes to bed at 6pm each night, and sleeps right through, until 7am the next morning :eek:

Today is one of the best drinking days of the year. Few pints of Thatchers Cider earlier, now home on sofa watching football and about to partake in second bottle of red.

Thatchers , what a great cider that is, and red wine !!
Man after my own heart 😉
Logon or register to see this image

In fact @Dubai Si , this is me settling down , with the single malt to watch the Arsenal v Man U game !!

Last edited:

Back