Is anyone else dreading Tuesday?

Cup runs might provide a bit of entertainment in a season which has gone off the rails under a manager who is very uninspiring.

Already out of two, so this is the last chance.

Fully expect us to get beat, unfortunately. People will pretend Parky did it on purpose to concentrate on the league like a genius.

Cup runs might provide a bit of entertainment in a season which has gone off the rails under a manager who is very uninspiring.

Already out of two, so this is the last chance.

Fully expect us to get beat, unfortunately. People will pretend Parky did it on purpose to concentrate on the league like a genius.
Parkinson is your new Sbragia.

Nope, more worried about the club off the pitch at the moment. Complete chancer was handed the club debt free, less than 2 seasons down the line he has sold off everything he could and now is racking up millions in debt.

I get to spend almost every Tuesday there. Except this one cos I'm in Barcelona having my debit card stolen. Not sure which is worse.
Nowt better than beating the Gills then off to the Cannon for a few beers! It's like the day of the dammed!

We desperately need to start winning games. Jack Ross went through strong period of winning 5+ games in a row and that's what we need now. There's really no other way out of this mess than going on a winning run and Tuesday should be game number 1.

Whenever I have genuinely expected us to do well (rare) we have almost without exception failed, but equally when disaster seems obvious we have often exceeded expectations. I have zero hope for tonight...

Like when people said play benji and he was actually worse

I don’t think Kimpioka’s bad performance should prevent all young players getting a go in the first team. And neither do you.

I’d rather they played a bunch of kids and get beat then play first team players and be humiliated by a similar margin.

Parkinson is your new Sbragia.

Remarkably similar. An uninspiring appointment that no one wanted but was given the job anyway.

After a resounding win at Hull it was pretty much boring, garbage football for the rest of the season with us scraping ourselves over the line to survive. Should not have been the case with the players we had but he was too negative to do anything with them.

If the Tranmere game mirrors that Hull one and the analogy holds up, we don't have a lot to look forward to.

Whenever I have genuinely expected us to do well (rare) we have almost without exception failed, but equally when disaster seems obvious we have often exceeded expectations. I have zero hope for tonight...
That's fine. What about tomorrow evening?

I don’t think Kimpioka’s bad performance should prevent all young players getting a go in the first team. And neither do you.

I’d rather they played a bunch of kids and get beat then play first team players and be humiliated by a similar margin.
Oh i know i just meant people automatically go give the youngsters a game they can't be worse well yes they can

Some have mentioned that the FA cup is a distraction, really need to hang your heads in shame for saying that...leasing.com we can do without but everything else is worth been in. Lets hope its the start of a run of form and lead us into the new year to recruit some new blood. PP has had a decent run of down time now to drill them how he wants them to play so lets all look forward to this and have a good win and performance 0-2

Back