Is anyone else dreading Tuesday?

Getting silly now - fuelled by the myth that the Checkatrade ruined our promotion chances last year. We need to be beating teams in our league in cups, particularly with a recent run of poor results.
People forget because of bury we play 2less games and we are out of the checkatrade so a few fa cup games won't hurt, for a few different reasons not sure i will get to anymore aways in the league so hoping for a decent away game if we get far enough.
I get to spend almost every Tuesday there. Except this one cos I'm in Barcelona having my debit card stolen. Not sure which is worse.
Enjoy Barcelona is one of my favourite places

I’m looking forward to it as I always do. Might still be a car crash of a performance but we’ll only know once the game gets going.

The only way to get us out of this rut is to eventually put it right on the pitch, why not start on Tuesday?
You're a better man than me. Fuck knows how you can look forward to it tbh.

Surprised at the amount of people who are not bothered.

We had the mother of all meltdowns on here after our Leasing.com exit. It was an embarrassing sight especially as we really needed to jettison it.

Some people will probably spontaneously combust if we go out. I do personally hope we do win the replay though as it is a slight distraction we can cope with in addition to the league campaign.

Past caring now. The players don't care why should we. Until we get a manager who calls out these shitbags of footballs we'll sink like a lead balloon.

We had the mother of all meltdowns on here after our Leasing.com exit. It was an embarrassing sight especially as we really needed to jettison it.

Some people will probably spontaneously combust if we go out. I do personally hope we do win the replay though as it is a slight distraction we can cope with in addition to the league campaign.

I just think we could do with a good result and against another League One team. Defeat is just another kick in the arse, at present.

Whilst I’m not overly fussed about the Leasing Trophy, the fact our first team got turned over was hardly a good thing and we need to start turning things round.

Had a walk along Roker/Seaburn beach t’other day about 7am.

From darkness to daylight.

Great time of day :cool:
It is indeed. I’m normally walking my dogs around that time. I love to watch the sun come up. For some reason it makes me happy. I was scared of the dark when I was a bairn maybe that’s it.

I hope we win for Parkinson. Feel sorry for him, I know he's being paid etc. but the club and fans are on a massive low at the moment. I doubt he realised how big the job is and to top it off now the players look as if they're not even trying.

Back