Is a world without racism possible?

Blame Jozy... I was a fan of his until the utter disaster that he became when playing for this team... man, was he horrible... I stopped being a fan of his, but I became a fan of the team. Research about the team, led me to this place...

Thank Jozy, you're an alright contributor, not my politcal cup of tea but you're alright

the establishment love to encourage it. blame immigrants/foreigners/muslims for why you aren't a millionaire, whilst you are focusing on that, they take everything they possibly can from you

Great post.

You’re speaking on people’s behalf again. I know people personally on this board unlike you who is effectively faceless. I don’t care about skin colour and don’t care if someone is called a name based on it. I don’t care about Anthony Joshua claiming the black race is supreme but i do care about the hypocrisy of how it barely raises an eyebrow when a non white claims which is clearly race related.

Ahhhh right. Knowing people on this board means you can't be racist? Live and learn.

Stop being a pussy and embrace your inner racist self. You'll feel better for it

Discrimination based on race is shocking and it’s undeniable it’s happened in the past but i don’t see it now. Nothing will ever be perfect but I’d say a lot of the stats that indicate it happens will be a case of the race card being used as an excuse for why they may not have got on.
Slavery is in the long distant past now but it seems some get themselves all apologetic for things that happened long before they were even born, I’m not going to apologise for that and nor should anyone else. It was wrong but it’s in the past now.
You’re an intelligent bloke and will be fully aware of the North African slave trade that labelled white women and children as ‘white gold’. It’s not just black people who have been affected by it historically.

Only a racist would say that discrimination based on colour doesn't exist anymore

You can not be serious in trying to find equivalence between insulting somebody for being fat and being a certain skin colour?

Racist talk marra. Dunno why you're engaging with a klu klux klan member

Why not? Do you not think people will get less opportunities based on how they look aesthetically? What’s the difference with that and lack of opportunities based on skin colour? Both are wrong.
I’m aware it all comes down to the old slavery angle which was lifetimes ago and ancient history. White people have been enslaved to North Africans in the distant past as well but it’s been and gone and people need to move on.
I only speak in my own behalf and I can genuinely say I couldn’t care less if I hear someone call someone a black whatever be it at the match or on the tv for example. Same would go if someone’s white as well
There will be plenty who agree with me but don’t like to say for fear of being branded racist.

Thick bastaard.

One. You are born with. One is a lifestyle choice. Do you want me to tell you which one is which?

Last edited:
Great post.

Ahhhh right. Knowing people on this board means you can't be racist? Live and learn.

Stop being a pussy and embrace your inner racist self. You'll feel better for it

Only a racist would say that discrimination based on colour doesn't exist anymore

Racist talk marra. Dunno why you're engaging with a klu klux klan member

Thick bastaard.

One. You are born with. One is a lifestyle choice. Do you want me to tell you which one is which?
So being ugly is a lifestyle choice is it?
If you can find one racist remark I’ve made then feel free to point it out there’s a good lad.

If you can find one racist remark I’ve made then feel free to point it out there’s a good lad.
You went onto a thread about a girl being stabbed and gave the suspects name, which sounded African or at least ‘foreign’, and made the observation ‘what a surprise’. Thus linking foreigners with being murderers, which is pretty racist tbf.

I don't understand why a racist (you) would come on this thread and defend racism, yet deny being a racist. :lol:

Just admit it man. We'll respect you more for it. Better to just be a racist than to be a liar anarl.

.. Or is it something that'll never go away?

I'd like to think that this generation are far more open-minded than the 80's generation I grew up with. Saying that, I just heard a kid walk past my house and shout something incredibly racist. (I live in Grangetown, Sunderland btw).
Not in our lifetimes

I don't understand why a racist (you) would come on this thread and defend racism, yet deny being a racist. :lol:

Just admit it man. We'll respect you more for it. Better to just be a racist than to be a liar anarl.
I said it doesn’t bother me if it’s simply name calling. What I have said is that people being discriminated against due to skin colour is totally wrong.
How does that make me a racist?

You went onto a thread about a girl being stabbed and gave the suspects name, which sounded African or at least ‘foreign’, and made the observation ‘what a surprise’. Thus linking foreigners with being murderers, which is pretty racist tbf.
That’s because I wasn’t in the least bit surprised. As I’ve said before invite over the third world and you’ll get 3rd world behaviour becoming more and more frequent.
London is a shambles these days and it doesn’t take a genius to work out why. Again that’s not racist it’s just the way it is.

Mate, everybody knows you are and accepts it. You're entitled to your views. We all know someone like you, whether it's a neighbour or an Uncle etc, nobody is having a dig.

I simply asked why but you denied it. I don't see the point. Stand up for what you believe in imo.

I said it doesn’t bother me if it’s simply name calling. What I have said is that people being discriminated against due to skin colour is totally wrong.

That’s because I wasn’t in the least bit surprised. As I’ve said before invite over the third world and you’ll get 3rd world behaviour becoming more and more frequent.
London is a shambles these days and it doesn’t take a genius to work out why. Again that’s not racist it’s just the way it is.
Just because you don’t understand racism it doesn’t mean you’re not racist.

You’re a racist. What you’ve just said is racist. You’ve equated one person’s actions to their whole race. You can frame it however you like, but you’re fooling no one.

Mate, everybody knows you are and accepts it. You're entitled to your views. We all know someone like you, whether it's a neighbour or an Uncle etc, nobody is having a dig.

I simply asked why but you denied it. I don't see the point. Stand up for what you believe in imo.
There you go again speaking on behalf of others again. Just because a few cereal cafe dwellers deem me a racist doesn’t make it true.
I’ve challenged you to find a racist remark I’ve made and you failed. Stamping your feet and becoming hysterical doesn’t change that.

Just because you don’t understand racism it doesn’t mean you’re not racist.

You’re a racist. What you’ve just said is racist. You’ve equated one person’s actions to their whole race. You can frame it however you like, but you’re fooling no one.
Where have I equated one persons actions to a whole race?

Whilst I disagree, Jardine is basically saying he doesn't class calling someone as racist, implying he classes racism as discrimination rather than verbal abuse.

London wasn't exactly all law and order back in the day mind, with people like the krays running about.

There you go again speaking on behalf of others again. Just because a few cereal cafe dwellers deem me a racist doesn’t make it true.
I’ve challenged you to find a racist remark I’ve made and you failed. Stamping your feet and becoming hysterical doesn’t change that.

Where have I equated one persons actions to a whole race?
I’m not getting into this with you. We’ll just go round and round in circles. You just keep on unwittingly making racist statements and I’ll ignore them as I usually do. I only got involved here because you challenged someone to find something racist that you’ve posted, which I did, and you can’t see why it’s racist. I gave up getting into pointless arguments on the internet because there’s no winners.

Is it that racist? The stabbings in That London (that are reported) are usually black people.

We will always have racism when people disagree on what does and doesn't constitute racism.

Is it that racist? The stabbings in That London (that are reported) are usually black people.

Are you saying black people are foreigners? Just asking as the person you quoted referenced foreigners.

Last edited:
I’m not getting into this with you. We’ll just go round and round in circles. You just keep on unwittingly making racist statements and I’ll ignore them as I usually do. I only got involved here because you challenged someone to find something racist that you’ve posted, which I did, and you can’t see why it’s racist. I gave up getting into pointless arguments on the internet because there’s no winners.
You haven’t found anything as there’s nothing to find. You’ve stamped your feet over nothing which people of your ilk tend to do and that dilutes what actual racism is.

Back