Irritating Voices

• Thread starter Deleted member 14766
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 14766

Young lasses with that generic slightly posh accent (no matter where they are from) with that back-of-the-throat rasp, like they've been shouting or on a heavy night out.

Birmingham

People who are incapable of modifying their Geordie vowels so that anybody else can undastaaand.

People who unsuccessfully and only partially posh up an obvious Geordie accent

Vera- the polisswoman off the telly.

Chris Evans

Vanessa Feltz

...but mainly the young lass one coz there's one say next to me on the train.

If she is irritating you, get even. Do a Dom Jolly. Shout into your phone "I'm on the train". Then have a make believe, loud conversation into your phone.

Young lasses with that generic slightly posh accent (no matter where they are from) with that back-of-the-throat rasp, like they've been shouting or on a heavy night out.

Birmingham

People who are incapable of modifying their Geordie vowels so that anybody else can undastaaand.

People who unsuccessfully and only partially posh up an obvious Geordie accent

Vera- the polisswoman off the telly.

Chris Evans

Vanessa Feltz

...but mainly the young lass one coz there's one say next to me on the train.
That tart reporter on Sky news who can't pronounce any words with ing on the end.

Some bloke who calls himself Stampycat or such like who my kids watch on YouTube.
The hula hoops video

I know a lass with a really squeaky voice. She was talking to some people we just met and one of them went "scuse me, is that rally your voice or are you putting it on?"

Which I thought was a bit rude. Poor lass :lol:

The wanker behind me at the match who thinks everyone wants to listen to his full 90 minute commentary and opinions, in his Joe Pasquale voice! Just die mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back