Irrational fears

I appreciate a tig welder might find it tough to open up about fears so I’ll get the ball rolling.

The Queens of the welding world. Stick Welding is mans welding. Loud, dirty, messy, heavy.

the north east is full of proper blokes and we don’t do none of that fruity shit like cry or talk about feelings.

But I learned on my thesis that these “toxic” males are prime candidates for irrational fears and our bodies are so tightly wound they replicate screaming into a pillow by being scared of daft stuff.

I appreciate a tig welder might find it tough to open up about fears so I’ll get the ball rolling.

I’m terrified of Al Jolson LP covers.

Spiders and moths have made me contemplate suicide

My ma was a smotherer and convinced me dog muck was a powerful poison and that if I ever pulled bags of dog shit out the dogger bin to throw at people I could contract sepsis.

I worry that I might be completely mental but because I don’t know I’m mental I think I’m fine but because I’m mental I’m probably having a shit in the office in front of everyone but I think I’m on the pot at home.

Who wants to go next?
Stick to shite coats and comedy clobber eh?

Aye, he's hardly hiding it to be fair once you twig, was even referring to being in the papers. Although I forget what he was in the paper for. Never minded the lad personally don't know why he got a lifer.

Winding people up on twitter about being a tout and earning double bubble when Peter Kay cancelled his tour

Back