Iranian Women Banned From Watching Their Team Play In A Football Stadium

Typical response, i must either be right wing or influenced by it, i've been to Iraq and have plenty of interactions with muslims, there are good and bad in all faiths like any walk of life but as i stated earlier the religion is supposedly built on peace but it is anything but...
I don't dispute there are evil twats manipualing and creating fear and loathing among Muslims, particulaly in Iran, Saudi & Syria . I also suggest if I was a Iraqi I would be a tad angry the way the USA/UK destroyed my country in what we all now know now was the big con . So I think banning a religion of 1.7bn people sounds a bit harsh. I'd also point out F
for every Muslim accrocity I raise you a Christian or Atheist similarity which just as adhorent. Anyway we'll beg to differ

Last edited:

Condemnation of Iranian human rights is a given of course.

But what an excruciatingly painful way to bring attention to an issue. It's not unique and I can't fathom it.

I think they think it works.

When that Tunisian market trader (iirc) did it to himself over unemployment (I think) and the economy, the while f***ing region went up with him pretty much.

I don't dispute there are evil twats manipualing and creating fear and loathing among Muslims, particulaly in Iran, Saudi & Syria . I also suggest if I was a Iraqi I would be a tad angry the way the USA/UK destroyed my country in what we all now know now was the biggest con of the 20th century. So I think banning a religion of 1.7bn people sounds a bit harsh. I'd also point out F
for every Muslim accrocity I raise you a Christian or Atheist similarity which just as adhorent. Anyway we'll beg to differ
I can't argue with your point of christianity atrocities but taking that back to my original point, they were during the middle ages, sadly islam does not seem to have moved away from that era in their way of thinking, but like you said we will agree to disagree...

The Lasses just cheered on their National side to a 14-0 victory over Cambodia. I think some of the players might have been trying to impress them!
But the point remains re: FIFA's backbone.
UPDATE; FIFA officials have been assured women will be able to attend the World Cup qualifying match against Cambodia. So the medieval retards will back down when challenged. But as for the future, "FIFA would work with the Iranian FA to develop plans to allow women to attend domestic matches". Sounds a bit like they won the ball, then punted it into the long grass. Couldn't they just have said, "Future participation is dependent on women's attendance at domestic games"?

Last edited:

Back