Ipswich

what does this actually mean "absolutely know why should that lad be playing league on football" ??? do you mean "no way this lad should be playing league one" ??? cos as you have written it its just gibberish"
You're a f***ing genius for working that one out eh? New phone, changing words, typing way to fast never checked. Now if I could be arsed I could go through some stuff you have posted no doubt and pull it to bits. Hope it made you feel a bit better this morning.

You're a f***ing genius for working that one out eh? New phone, changing words, typing way to fast never checked. Now if I could be arsed I could go through some stuff you have posted no doubt and pull it to bits. Hope it made you feel a bit better this morning.
Thanks I did ....

Didn’t realize his assistant had moved on to his own career. Doesn’t bode well, managers of his ilk (Reid, O’Neil, etc) seem to sometimes rely on a specific number two and look lost when they’re gone.

Hopefully they leave it too late to sack him if he is a busted flush.

Whilst I would back myself in ‘knowing about football’ as you put it, I am always happy to listen and learn from others.

How am I meant to know about who you think is possibly one of the best midfielders in the league? The puzzle obviously leads me to Ipswich, other than thar, not a lot else.

Given your assessment of other things, you will understand if I don’t put much stock in your view. On the plus side, a stopped clock and all that.
You obviously know fuck all about football which is what I thought anyway. Funny how ipswich start celina ( you know the player you had probably never heard off), and they start winning like I said they would. Idiot.

You obviously know fuck all about football which is what I thought anyway. Funny how ipswich start celina ( you know the player you had probably never heard off), and they start winning like I said they would. Idiot.
Had on mate they have won one game because of celina? Give your head a shake man they had to win sometime
Had on mate they have won one game because of celina? Give your head a shake man they had to win sometime

They won, well done them. They were playing a team in the lower reaches of the league and Celina played an hour.

Looking at the stats, they look heavily favoured in Lincoln’s favour so I wouldn’t get the bunting out just yet. Seems a bit late for that though.

Enjoy your glorious evening.

Edit: even if as you say, I know nothing about football, I’d still back myself to be second bottom in the lost.

Last edited:
Because they won 1 game? The match thread will be Armageddon because we drew away from home and will be predicting our downfall. Would you say that is a fair representation too?
I think the difference is that Ipswich have been playing well but underperforming. We’ve been playing well and achieving results. A draw doesn’t massively bother me (although it highlights that we struggle to kill games off). I think Ipswich will challenge for play offs at least

Back