Ipswich

They won, well done them. They were playing a team in the lower reaches of the league and Celina played an hour.

Looking at the stats, they look heavily favoured in Lincoln’s favour so I wouldn’t get the bunting out just yet. Seems a bit late for that though.

Enjoy your glorious evening.

Edit: even if as you say, I know nothing about football, I’d still back myself to be second bottom in the lost.
Have to agree with you
They won, well done them. They were playing a team in the lower reaches of the league and Celina played an hour.

Looking at the stats, they look heavily favoured in Lincoln’s favour so I wouldn’t get the bunting out just yet. Seems a bit late for that though.

Enjoy your glorious evening.

Edit: even if as you say, I know nothing about football, I’d still back myself to be second bottom in the lost.
He was superb for them today by all accounts just not match for, loads of good touches before subbed as not fully match fit. I know you had never heard of him too before I told you about him. Anyone who had would have instantly given him as the answer to the question I posed to you.

Last edited:

Have to agree with you

He was superb for them today by all accounts just not match for, loads of good touches before subbed as not fully match fit. I know you had never heard of him too before I told you about him. Anyone who had would have instantly given him as the answer to the question I posed to you.
You are even thicker than the wealth of evidence you have previously provided.

You are even thicker than the wealth of evidence you have previously provided.
Hahaha. I know me stuff, you came for me, I'll keep my eye on here now for you. You mixed 9/11 and football. I know more about both than you.. I watch football at all levels, no doubt you are a little sky boy, who was just a bairn when 9/11 happened. Have a great evening

Things are beginning to turn as many said they would
With one game? 😂😂😂
Hahaha. I know me stuff, you came for me, I'll keep my eye on here now for you. You mixed 9/11 and football. I know more about both than you.. I watch football at all levels, no doubt you are a little sky boy, who was just a bairn when 9/11 happened. Have a great evening
The more you say you know about football the less I reckon you know

Back