Ipswich

A poor man's Norwich, Ipswich.
Both sets of fans know how to skin rabbits and drive home drunk, that's about it.
Rabbits are hard to catch - you have to be Linford Fecking Christie for a start.

I've bicycled home drunk. Fell in a big patch of stingers and wet meself. My missus went mad when I got home.

We're a better man's Norwich. At least we've won things.
Including add ons too but.. the Mark Ashton way, till all end in tears, spent millions and couldn’t beat Plymouth to the title. “4m in revenue, 50,000 shirts” forgets to mention about 85% of shirt sales doesn’t go to the club, great at twisting the truth to suit his narrative.
Still going on about Ashton? Blimey. He's been gone from your place for over 2 years.

Have you made the Premier League yet?

Last edited:

Rabbits are hard to catch - you have to be Linford Fecking Christie for a start.

I've bicycled home drunk. Fell in a big patch of stingers and wet meself. My missus went mad when I got home.

We're a better man's Norwich. At least we've won things.

Still going on about Ashton? Blimey. He's been gone from your place for over 2 years.

:D You took it in the spirit it was intended Witch. Youv'e clearly won a few more things than Norwich.

Good luck.

They've signed Omari Hutchinson on loan, who will be very decent for them.

Potentially, but it's difficult to say that with any certainty.

He's played a total of 49 minutes of senior football and is coming up on 20 years of age.

In reality he should never have left Arsenal. Chelsea is not a good club to be at for pathways to senior football for youths.

The impact of a CEO isn’t seen for a good 2-3 years, so yeah I’ll be going on for a while longer. Coincidently, our finances are going the right way whilst yours are skyrocketing, ripping up contracts, new signings not getting minutes etc etc.

However, not one of their players gets in our XI, so if they want to push higher up the table then they need to invest a fair amount.
Just popped on here and seen the Bristol City fan is still going on about Ashton (shock!) and saw this post.

I like Sunderland as a club and think you’ll be top 6 next season but you’re batsh*t crazy if you think Leif Davis doesn’t get in your team. We‘ve had England capped left backs Tyrone Mings and Aaron Cresswell play for us in recent years and Leif is absolutely miles better than both were in an Ipswich shirt.

Just popped on here and seen the Bristol City fan is still going on about Ashton (shock!) and saw this post.

I like Sunderland as a club and think you’ll be top 6 next season but you’re batsh*t crazy if you think Leif Davis doesn’t get in your team. We‘ve had England capped left backs Tyrone Mings and Aaron Cresswell play for us in recent years and Leif is absolutely miles better than both were in an Ipswich shirt.
I know nothing about Leif, however he would be some left back to get past Cirkin, caps for England prove nothing

My mate who is a massive TB fan ( he's 68 going on 16😂) and sits just Infront of Ed Sheeran, is ludicrously confident they'll be top 6.

He is absolutely convinced their manager is destined for the very top.

We will see.
I think a lot of the belief they will do well is manager based. I haven’t seen them play but he’s really highly talked about

He's a good player. However, we have Cirkin who has actually played through all of the England age group levels.

Our third choice left back Huggins was also ahead of Davis in the Leeds pecking order under Bielsa.

Back