Ipswich away roll call....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Are we garbage? yes, are we gonna lose? probably. But I like a nice trip away with my mates and few drinks and a game of football at a ground I haven't visited for years, so to me its worth it. That does't make me any less or more of a a fan nor does make me stupid or thick. It just makes me a football supporter.
BOOM!

Can just see it now mate, and that is Vaughans hat-trick.
Luv it Joe, LUV IT!

Me too:cool:
Anything closer than Cornwall from NE9 is local tbf.

Took bloody longer than that to get to Goodison last night! :evil: Probably best set off for Ipswich tonight, or mebbe straight after beating Cardiff.

Forget that like have a medal........total respect.

One visit to Portman Road under King Lou Macari. We were in the 4th division and they were going strong in the first.
Lost 6-1 but we were congratulated on taking the most fans there that season and by far the loudest. Always remember wearing a Davy Crockett hat that night :)
Happy Days.

Last edited:
Forget that like have a medal........total respect.

One visit to Portman Road under King Lou Macari. We were in the 4th division and they were going strong in the first.
Lost 6-1 but we were congratulated on taking the most fans there that season and by far the loudest. Always remember wearing a Davy Crockett hat that night :)
Happy Days.

Fashion sense in its infancy in Swindon @Stray Cat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back