"investment" confirmed as a loan

This looks like a huge clutching of straws.
Not at all. This is a calculated incentive by the looks of things. Get things sorted or we have the option to take the club.

Juan is by the looks of things the only one who'd personally be able to cover the £9 million repayment if he wanted to.

As you know I work for Americans, reputation isnt everything to them, it’s the only thing. Now I don’t know anywhere near as much about this as you do mate, but I’d agree wholeheartedly that these lads will not take a chance on reputational damage by allowing anything detrimental to the club. I know next to sod all but the impression I get is that Mr Donald and Mr Methven have been comprehensively outmanoeuvred.
And we can apply the same to Short, so we weren't in any administration trouble before SD and CM took over. Think a few said this at the time as well

Not at all. This is a calculated incentive by the looks of things. Get things sorted or we have the option to take the club.

Juan is by the looks of things the only one who'd personally be able to cover the £9 million repayment if he wanted to.
Juan who we haven't heard from for months? He was just a front to buy the club ffs man. I honestly believe some of you lot believe in santa and the Easter bunny.

A private investment that’s between Madrox and FPP that has no links to SAFC is what was said.

Apart from the legal charge against all our infrastructural assets. They can call it investment as much as they like but that is a loan and the owners are quite clearly misleading supporters with their public comments.
And have done since day one but some of the f***ing idiots on here have been blinkered by their spin

The good news is that PP has held talks with SD after his evaluation of the squad and SD knows what is wanted.
If we can just hang in on the coat tails of 6th, you just never know.
For me, the top 2 has gone. We will be 10+ points away by Dec 31st.

Back